that's one cool dude

Yes Sir! One cool dude!

We don't know of his agenda and which way he will lead the Country but..one cool dude.

We don't know the Supreme Court Justices he will nominate and which way they will rule but..one cool dude.

We don't know if he will stay "centered" or move "left" on issues but ..one cool dude.

We don't know his stand on Military funding and supporting the troops but..one cool dude.

We don't know the social programs he and Congress will implement and at what cost but..one cool dude.

We don't know his plans for financial stability but ..one cool dude. (stock market down 400 points almost everyday since elected)

Investors are uncertain but..one cool dude.

Will see how the "one cool dude" leads us. Maybe history will say..well..he was one cool dude.

You Obama lovers crack me up. Never mind the issues facing America. He's a cool dude.

r8

Well you thought G-Dubbya was a genius, and look where we're at right now. He's screwed this country 8 ways to Sunday. So as far as your initial thoughts on Obama, most of us could give a rats azz!!

Nuff Said.

Be quiet embrace our New President.

Well you thought G-Dubbya was a genius, and look where we're at right now. He's screwed this country 8 ways to Sunday. So as far as your initial thoughts on Obama, most of us could give a rats azz!!

Nuff Said.

There's a pinhead right there!

r8

Yea, the elementary name calling is a little old. But I understand it is a comforting mechanism for you. Kinda like Linus with his blanket on Charlie Brown. You & your merry band of bitter losers are lashing out in hopes to make yourselves feel better. And that is okay. You may need to just lay down on the floor and throw a good old hissy-fit like you did when you were a kid.

But mind you when you get up you'll realize YOUR TEAM STILL LOST, AND YES YOU'RE STILL A FUGGING LOSER !!

After that you should be able to pick up with your life a move on and maybe even enjoy your forthcoming tax break!!

"Why can't we all just get along!!" Straight quote from Rodney King (A two-time loser, and overall low-life)

Yes Sir! One cool dude!

You Obama lovers crack me up. Never mind the issues facing America. He's a cool dude.

r8

Funny, I remember Obama and his followers sticking to the issues while the McCain side went on about childhood aquaintances, pigs with lipstick and where the candidates go to church. Maybe it's another election I'm thinking of...:poke:

:beerchug:

Nuff Said.

You actually think the President runs things :rofl: Sorry off topic :banghead:

You actually think the President runs things :rofl: Sorry off topic :banghead:

We know who is running the country:

cheney_drevil.jpg

Back