that's one cool dude

rockadaous

mod-a-holic
Donating Member
Registered
:rofl: Now that's funny right there. :oldcool:

cool.JPG

LOL, Obama wouldn't have survived one day in a North Vietnam POW camp like Mr. McCain did for years.
Anyone here care to share the story with the peeps that have no clue on that one?

Yep, you guys can crack all the Barack Obama jokes you like, but you have to admit the man certainly has a bold swagger about him.

LOL, Obama wouldn't have survived one day in a North Vietnam POW camp like Mr. McCain did for years.
Anyone here care to share the story with the peeps that have no clue on that one?

Opinions...unfounded opinions at that! Nothing to back it up, once again. Come on sore losers, relax, we have elected a President already! Get over it.

Opinions...unfounded opinions at that! Nothing to back it up, once again. Come on sore losers, relax, we have elected a President already! Get over it.
they have been listening to the Bush Bashers for 8 years (commie, Hitler, criminal and a few other really choice words).... gimme a break...

if you think that is just water under the bridge, I think you are in for a big surprise myself...

everyone bashed Bush about everything that was happenin...now people start sayin something bout Obama, and we are doing something wrong...hypocrits!!

ps. i didnt know the presidential election was about looking cool

Yes Sir! One cool dude!

We don't know of his agenda and which way he will lead the Country but..one cool dude.

We don't know the Supreme Court Justices he will nominate and which way they will rule but..one cool dude.

We don't know if he will stay "centered" or move "left" on issues but ..one cool dude.

We don't know his stand on Military funding and supporting the troops but..one cool dude.

We don't know the social programs he and Congress will implement and at what cost but..one cool dude.

We don't know his plans for financial stability but ..one cool dude. (stock market down 400 points almost everyday since elected)

Investors are uncertain but..one cool dude.

Will see how the "one cool dude" leads us. Maybe history will say..well..he was one cool dude.

You Obama lovers crack me up. Never mind the issues facing America. He's a cool dude.

r8

it was ment to be funny. I guess you guys have lost your sense of humor over this one.

they have been listening to the Bush Bashers for 8 years (commie, Hitler, criminal and a few other really choice words).... gimme a break...

if you think that is just water under the bridge, I think you are in for a big surprise myself...

You for got dumbass and retard....

bush_in_eldorado.jpg

bush_retarded1.jpg

bush_is_a_retard.jpg

Back