Thanks VA!

Mikey D

Registered
Thanks for the look up Shells.  I have been up to my A$$ in projects etc..

Working this summer 50 hour weeks (Yup in the AZ sun, inside a roll off box with a torch in one hand and a stinger in the other.)  Days I'm not @ work I'm home working there.  The house is nearing completion.  I just finished the patio cover and started the renovation of the old master bath.  Need to do the roof.

In all honesty, one of the reasons I've not logged on is I'm kinda emabrassed about not riding.  

(fess up honesty time)

One of the guys I'm woking with is a former student and he has picked me up all but one day in a Mark 8.  (It's 35 miles each way and I don't wanna put that many 2 up miles on suzie).  So in acutality I haden't started her in over a month!

I fired her up last week (and thought of ya'll!) and yes she fired right up.

Momma just gave me my anaversary present and it was s new riding jacket, matching helmet and gloves.  I'm really psyched!

We're actualy on vacation right now, Northern California with the kids and I can't do too much posting without seeming really rude.  But I promise, I'll check in when I get home.  Maybe some picts of the new gear and house stuff.

Thanks again for looking me up, it really made my day.

Your latent busarific bud,

Mikey

Hey, with 24 heat-related deaths in the mid-west, I was wondering if our Mikey had been crispy fried!

Why worry about NOT riding...hell, if I've put 500 miles on my Busa THIS YEAR, I'd be doing good...
laugh.gif

Not riding = MORE posting my friend...don't scare me like that again!
tounge.gif

Post up pics of your house projects or something...
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Thanks for checkin in Mikey
cool.gif
Glad to hear you're doing okay.

Good to hear you're okay. Enjoy the vacation, it sounds like you needed it.
smile.gif

Back