Thanks Greg "gpw"

tofas2c

Registered
:bowdown::thumbsup:
Well thanks to your great tuning. My bike ran the fastest i gotten it yet in the 1/8 mile. Old time was a 6.4s now 6.27 and that was with my maxton gear too. Two down in the back. and the speed was 1-2 mph faster too.
Thanks
KEVIN

Thats a really good result especially in the 1/8th means the bottom end is responding...it was great working with you and I am certain we will get you rolling faster in the near future. Looking forward to working with you at Maxton! :beerchug:

Last edited:
:bowdown::thumbsup:
Well thanks to your great tuning. My bike ran the fastest i gotten it yet in the 1/8 mile. Old time was a 6.4s now 6.27 and that was with my maxton gear too. Two down in the back. and the speed was 1-2 mph faster too.
Thanks
KEVIN

:welcome:! Glad to hear you got better results! Sounds like Greg took care of you :thumbsup: I'm hoping to get up and see him end of October.

Got pics?? :rulez: :laugh:

He has a stock wheel base stock height Gen II Busa with a Brock's Alien Head :bowdown: Sure he will get pics up soon.

Last edited:
here is a link to me on the bike hitting the twisties. Mine is the gray one.:beerchug:

- Hayabusa Tuggles Gap HD[/url]

Last edited by a moderator:
So how much did she make on the dyno....? :laugh:

186 STD with MR9 and 109 foot pounds of torque. I'll get the SAE numbers later which are slightly lower. Bike did jump from 180 STD (with pump gas) to 186 STD with MR9 which was pretty impressive. Would love to test this MR9 with other systems and bikes. I will be running it myself in our NA bikes until it clogs an injector and pisses me off, I do have a short fuse.

Last edited:
186 STD with MR9 and 109 foot pounds of torque. I'll get the SAE numbers later which are slightly lower. Bike did jump from 180 STD (with pump gas) to 186 STD with MR9 which was pretty impressive. Would love to test this MR9 with other systems and bikes. I will be running it myself in our NA bikes until it clogs an injector and pisses me off, I do have a short fuse.

My recommendation is to make sure you run some pump gas through the system every now and again. I also don't like to leave MR9 in the tank for long periods of time. It's pretty nasty stuff and can gum up your stuff if you don't keep an eye on it. It has a very short shelf life once you open the drum... :banghead:

Those are the same gains I experienced, just a little different numbers... :beerchug:

Here's the twistie vid he posted earlier as a link. 6.2 vid coming once I get it loaded up.

Here's a couple runs after getting tuned by Greg. I couldn't touch Kevin all night long and we have right close to the same bike set up. Great tuning Greg. Guess I'll have to bring mine up to see you soon~!~

Here's a couple runs after getting tuned by Greg. I couldn't touch Kevin all night long and we have right close to the same bike set up. Great tuning Greg. Guess I'll have to bring mine up to see you soon~!~

The pass looked very smooth and he managed that power wheelie nicely. So come on up sure Kevin told you I love what I do. :beerchug: :beerchug:

186 STD with MR9 and 109 foot pounds of torque. I'll get the SAE numbers later which are slightly lower. Bike did jump from 180 STD (with pump gas) to 186 STD with MR9 which was pretty impressive. Would love to test this MR9 with other systems and bikes. I will be running it myself in our NA bikes until it clogs an injector and pisses me off, I do have a short fuse./QUOTE]

Greg, have you done any tunning with xxx race fuels. We have been using it with very good results especially on turbo bikes. XXX also claims no need to drain, will not harm fuel system.

186 STD with MR9 and 109 foot pounds of torque. I'll get the SAE numbers later which are slightly lower. Bike did jump from 180 STD (with pump gas) to 186 STD with MR9 which was pretty impressive. Would love to test this MR9 with other systems and bikes. I will be running it myself in our NA bikes until it clogs an injector and pisses me off, I do have a short fuse./QUOTE]

Greg, have you done any tunning with xxx race fuels. We have been using it with very good results especially on turbo bikes. XXX also claims no need to drain, will not harm fuel system.
Yes played with the 118, 128 and 138. I think I got one of the first few barrell. Lots of fuel pressure is needed but the stuff does work very well...

Greg,
Are you going to texas in oct . If so can you bring me a t-shirt . When we were at loring I talked to you about it .

Bill

Back