Thanks for the $$ GW Am I the first?

WuzzaCBXRider

Donating Member
Registered
Already got my 'economic stimulus' money. Ol GW owed it to me anyways for enduring his idiocy for the last 7-8 years...

Good Deal, Now Don't forget to add that Amount to your Income Bracket Next year
SHOCKED.gif

Well so far...(one day)
ThumbsUp.gif
I ordered a silver Scorpion EXO700 Raider and bought a new suit! I'm thinking of maybe having a set of stock cans ceramic coated in a glossy black or maybe a glossy dark charcoal grey.
biggrin.gif

Got ours this morning.

Woohoo.

--Wag--

Let's try to keep this money in the USA folks.   we need it.
I'm not leaving the country anytime soon.
Some people just don't get it.
sad.gif
You're right some don't. If you buy an import, you are supporting an American trucking company from the port to the distribution center. The dc employs Americans. Then you support more American truckers delivering to the stores. Also the people in the stores are part of America.

In order for America not to benefit from money I spend, I would need to be in another country.

So who doesn't get it?

dark slinky bar with brass polls.... sounds pretty American to me
laugh.gif

btw, this little stimulus will cost you a lot more than what you got... the govt had to take loans (really a stupid idea IMO)

sad.gif
You're right some don't. If you buy an import, you are supporting an American trucking company from the port to the distribution center. The dc employs Americans. Then you support more American truckers delivering to the stores. Also the people in the stores are part of America.

In order for America not to benefit from money I spend, I would need to be in another country.

So who doesn't get it?
You're obviously a Walmart shopper - might as well send your money directly to China.

goodboy.gif

sad.gif

So who doesn't get it?
You're obviously a Walmart shopper - might as well send your money directly to China.

goodboy.gif
And your riding a Busa. I must be missing something.

sad.gif

So who doesn't get it?

goodboy.gif
No but I sometimes deliver to their distribution centers. Last week I took them a load of colgate. So you don't have an excuse to not brush your tooth.

Did you send your money directly to Japan when you bought your bike?

Here's a challenge, name a large retail company that does import goods? (any will do) Good luck. Or if that's too hard, how about a national home improvement company? Or how about a grocery store?

Let me guess the questions aren't fair and are too hard.

Back