Thanks Everyone!

-One-

Registered
First of all thank you to everyone in this excellent forum, you have given me alot of useful information that helped make my decision easy to get my Hayabusa
bowdown.gif

So... I wanted to post some pics of my 03 Busa that replaced my 01 ZX-6R (that I enjoyed for 3,5 years) but... I can't use the upload center because it doesn't accept my email address that I have in my profile
rock.gif
And when I tried the members gallery it started to spam me with confirmation signatures until it finally told me that my account was suspended (the account I was trying to create)
wow.gif
So I tried to reset my password but never got the email (although I have confirmed it to be correct in my profile
crazy.gif
)

So anyone have some advise for a forum
newbie.gif
as of what to do in order to get some pics posted?

welcome and congrats.
beerchug.gif
To post pictures, open an account at photo bucket and download from there. It's pretty simple.

i've been a board member for years and still cant get the gallery to work for me either... i use photobucket.com very easy to use! Oh... congrats on the purchase!

Also if you just want to post a single pic, you can open the file in your paint program and downsize it about 75% and save the file then upload from the browse menu.

Photobucket was the ticket
biggrin.gif
 She's got some dmg on the left side from being laid down at low speed:

Ffender_.jpg

http://i232.photobucket.com/albums/ee105/_0ne_/Lscratches_.jpg

The left turn signal is busted so I'll need to replace that.  Got her for $5000 and she's lowered and got chromed swingarm and rims.  She had 8800 miles on her when I picked her up.  So do youguys think that I got a decent deal or should I have tried to haggle her down more?

post-52-02136-welcome.gif
Looks good from the right side......

Not a bad deal for what you paid...... (imo)

As long as the damage is cosmetic should be a quick fix......

Good luck with her Keep the Rubber Side Down..........

IMG_0008.JPG

Congratulations! That's not a bad deal at all. Looks like cosmetic damage only.
beerchug.gif

Looks good, nothing a little sandpaper and paint wont fix. Welcome to the org!

Welcome to the oRg! Sorry about the troubles posting a pic, but now that you've got some up, bike looks good...war wounds
smile.gif

The upload center is a perk for donating members...issues with the gallery would require a bit more digging on my part; not sure what you experienced there...

If you need help with anything, let me (or any of the other admins) know...we're here to help...glad you joined and congrats on your Busa!
cool.gif

Back