Thanks a million to org members dan & mike

motochris

The artist formerly known as Chris75181
Registered
Dan in Mckinney texas had offered to help a couple times before and I was always working or something. This time around I was trying to get my bike ready for the track this sunday (Eagle Canyon Raceway-Slidell,TX). I text Dan at the last minute and he said to come on over on monday. Monday afternoon I headed over and minutes later after showing up Mike from Mckinney also shows up.
After some short conversation, a cold beer, Dan lites up a cigar and these two guys just start tearing down my Busa...left panel, right panel, inners, calipers, brake pads, rear tail, flush the brake fluid, change the oil, change the oil filter, change the pads (all in 30 minutes time)...the whole way just busting each others chops. They really made it look easy and gave me some insight on working on my own bike. I have had my Busa for 6 years now and Never worked on it myself (sad i know)..these guys were totally cool and made me feel comfortable with working on my own bike.
I want to say Thanks to these two guys! And the hospitality of Diane for inviting me into there home. And thank you to the ORG! for allowing me to meet some awesome people on here.
Also a Thank you for Tim over at Pashint for the Super Fast delivery of the front/rear pads for the Busa!
My baby is now ready for the track, to be rode hard and fast!:thumbsup:
THANKS AGAIN!!:beerchug:

It was a pleasure having you over. We always like to get to know fellow .orgsters. :thumbsup:

And believe me, Dan & Mike enjoyed it. There have been many a weekend that my lovely little car has had to spend the day in the driveway instead of the garage so there would be room to work on someone's bike.

Those are 3 great people right there. I have spent hours on the phone with them and in there houses. Just great people. That is what this family is all about.:cheerleader::beerchug:

It was a pleasure having you over and the door is always open. I was worried the banter might have been a little overwhelming.

As soon as it cools down we need to get a ride in.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

It was a pleasure having you over and the door is always open. I was worried the banter might have been a little overwhelming.

As soon as it cools down we need to get a ride in.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

The banter is the best part! :laugh:

Dan in Mckinney texas had offered to help a couple times before and I was always working or something. This time around I was trying to get my bike ready for the track this sunday (Eagle Canyon Raceway-Slidell,TX). I text Dan at the last minute and he said to come on over on monday. Monday afternoon I headed over and minutes later after showing up Mike from Mckinney also shows up.
After some short conversation, a cold beer, Dan lites up a cigar and these two guys just start tearing down my Busa...left panel, right panel, inners, calipers, brake pads, rear tail, flush the brake fluid, change the oil, change the oil filter, change the pads (all in 30 minutes time)...the whole way just busting each others chops. They really made it look easy and gave me some insight on working on my own bike. I have had my Busa for 6 years now and Never worked on it myself (sad i know)..these guys were totally cool and made me feel comfortable with working on my own bike.
I want to say Thanks to these two guys! And the hospitality of Diane for inviting me into there home. And thank you to the ORG! for allowing me to meet some awesome people on here.
Also a Thank you for Tim over at Pashint for the Super Fast delivery of the front/rear pads for the Busa!
My baby is now ready for the track, to be rode hard and fast!:thumbsup:
THANKS AGAIN!!:beerchug:
:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Your story's kinda like mine. I have BigE and Djxtrordinaire on my side whenever I need a helping hand.:beerchug:

Back