Thank you Bubba!

Nick7

Registered
So I am not sure if you all but Bubba helped me out in a big way for picking up the cost of shipping the stock exhaust over to Germany for me so my bike can pass inspection. I told Bubba that the wife and I would be sending him some goodies for his help! And I know how you all like pictures so here you go! They are being mailed off tomorrow!

here they are!

DSCN0400.jpg

DSCN0406.jpg

DSCN0414.jpg

DSCN0418.jpg

DSCN0417.jpg

here they are!

+1 on Bubba, Great guy doin Great things on the Org:beerchug:

Wow, what can I say except Yummy!

Thanks To you Nick for your service to this great country, I am honored to do what little I can to help you.:thumbsup:

Thank you Tim for doing this for Nick, great show of support and personification of the Org.:beerchug:

Can't wait to dig into to those goodies,

Thanks and be safe,
Bubba

fastfrog sold me the pipes... Bubba picked up the shipping cost for me! Fastfrog cut me a hell of a deal on the pipes!

fastfrog sold me the pipes... Bubba picked up the shipping cost for me! Fastfrog cut me a hell of a deal on the pipes!

Well hush my mouth and dip me in butta' !
Some fine gents they are !

Siskel and Ebert (2 thumbs up)

Bubba is a pretty damn nice guy to! I had a similar dealing with Bubba. When I went to San Diego to ride with all the SoCal hoons, I roomed with Bubba. Him being the nice guy that he is, he picked up the cost of the room. He's one of the best. :beerchug::thumbsup::beerchug:

Back