Bubba and "Dot" down on CA-18 (Updated: Pix of Dot)

re: Bubba and "Dot" down on CA-18 (Updated: Pix of Dot)

man this sux to read :( Tell him we are all sending him our best and cant wait for him to get back going. post up what he needs, we can probably get things sorted out pretty quickly with the group here :beerchug:

what kinda helmet was it?

Not sure of the brand, Brian...it was one of those modular ones...but he'd just had it custom painted by a board member (Doliland, I think). As soon as the insurance company gets a look at it, the determination will be made to start looking for replacement parts (or not).

no doubt he'll get the helmet covered just was curious if we could find a similar one and get it back through the paint process for him, ya know, cheer him up on the way to recovery :thumbsup: Given the recent increase in prices of the new bikes, I sure hope they take care of him on whatever comes about from the insurance co.

Dang, I hope he don't wake up in the morning feeling like he has been a few rounds with Mike Tyson. Seems there has been a rash of get offs lately? Maybe it's something in the water.

Wishing them both a speedy recovery! :beerchug:

Dang, I hope he don't wake up in the morning feeling like he has been a few rounds with Mike Tyson. Seems there has been a rash of get offs lately? Maybe it's something in the water.

Wishing them both a speedy recovery! :beerchug:

It's been an expensive year. No doubt about it.

Best wishes for a speedy recovery!

Sorry to hear about the get off :(

Sorry to hear about Bubba and Dot. Sending prayers and positive thoughts for a speedy recovery for Bubba and Dot.

GODDAMNIT! Here's hoping Allan can get that hoopdy fixed up and back on the road. This is bad bad news. Sorry to hear this. Heal-up quick.

Sorry to hear. Hope Dot is ok and glad you were not hurt bad.

Bummer! Glad to hear he is ok!

Tylenol Extra Strength........for the morning after!

Here's wishing for a quick recovery and rebuild. Wishing both the best. :bowdown: ATGATT :bowdown:

Heal up fast Bubba! Sorry to hear about you and Dot... stay strong brother!!:please:

Sorry to hear this but give him my wishes for a speedy recovery and a new bike really soon, Scar.

Hate to hear this...glad he came out fairly ok.

I hate to hear this...please give Bubba my best.

dangit..is the #3 now for the Socal hoons (Bigfisch, JimmieSD, Bubba)? Please send my best to Bubba and bike.

Last edited:

4th socal hoon this year.

Hope you get everything squared away soon, glad you are OK...:beerchug:

Back