Texas_Heat

Texas_Heat

Registered
Hello from Texas, new here to this forum a lot of go read here. Just got a 06le to go with the m109, this is my first sport bike in th33yrs of riding and ill say why did it take me so long to get one.(well you know MONEY) I live over in seguin in the middle of Austin and San Antonio and if anyone is around in the area I would like to like to meet and buy you a drink, I have a old coke mach. setup in the shop that is set to 32.1 degrees so I know it is cold and full of cokes, tea, beer w/ an occasional corona that will pop out. Just look for the biggest carwash on the main road here and in there somewere. See ya.

www.cleanseguin.com

greetins from houston
thumb_up.gif

That's not me but that's my bike, that is one of my employees she does like to ride.
drools.gif
i forgot i had that on the web site. one thing about the busa is chicks love to go for a ride..

Hey Tim I live in Austin Bro you get some time come on up and ride with us man
beerchug.gif
. I go through Seguin all the time on the way to my parents house on 123

beerchug.gif
Welcome. Just passed through your area the other day heading to Port Aransas.

I go down to Seguin every now and then to visit the Cavco plant. I'll look for the car wash next time.

also a new guy. Born and raised in South Austin. Bought a brand new 2008 in Georgetown 7/3. Now I am in Houston for 30 days of work before heading back to Austin. Looks like there are a few peeps to meet. sigh...gots to break in the bike before i show off.
cool.gif

Welcome. There are lots of members from the Great State.

Thanks for all the welcomes..
hello.gif
my busa has been hiding in the shop this weather is unpredictable right now it looks sunny out but within 15min. it could be raining just enough to get her dirty. I was lucky I had taken the 109 out today when it caught me on the other side of town..

Photo_070408_004__600_x_480_.jpg

Back