cortech tank bags

shortcut

Donating Member
Registered
i just received the cortech mini magnetic tag bag and it's exactly what i needed to ride to work. loaded it with 2 bologna sandwiches, a coke,a bottled water,a diet iced tea,3 pieces of fruit,my cell phone,sunglasses,extra set of keys,calculator,and some pens. just exactly what i needed for my daily commute and it stays on too. didn't even hook up the safety lanyard that comes with it- just stick it on and ride. kool. is this another mod? oh- and put some motorcycle magazines in it also. and maps too.
jump9.gif

That's the model I use on my CBXs and the Busa. Works great w/o being too high on the tank. Sticks well too even at speed. Handy map pocket and expands a bit if needed. Remember to always lift, not drag it off the tank, like when getting fuel. Lift, not drag. Wiping the underside with a towel will also get rid of any scratchy pieces of, whatever might scratch. Two full riding seasons and long multi state tours and so far, so good. Great little bag.

IMG006__Small_.JPG

I went ahead and got the monster 21 liter Cortech tankbag.

Sucker is big...but I like it! It took a few miles to get used to the size, but I'm pretty used to it now. It sure holds a ton of stuff....I'm not using the lanyard either, she stays put real well..

here is the only pic I have of it right now...you can see the height is just about even with the windshield..

View attachment 1140557

better than paying corbin $1600.00 for a pair of beetle bags.
not that i'm cheap- but $1600.00! keep em'.

I just don't dig the looks of the corbin bags.....kinda fuggly if you ask me..

yeah- i think if i was doing any long range touring
with my busa. i'd go with that 21 liter tank bag and
a ventura rack system.
guns.gif
corbin prices $$$$$$

For touring, in addition to the tankbag I use a 24" seatbag on the seat behind me with two large bungee cords and a net on extended bungee 'bolts' from a hardware store.  Really stays put and feels tight and secure (and) mimics the hump for a backrest.

IMG002__Small_.JPG

Back