Texas mile in march Before i turn 17 200mph club hopefully :D

Where did you find the registration date already?

It's posted on their site now. It was just released the in the past couple of days. I plan on going in march, hopefully I will get signed up in time when they open it up. I know last march it sold out in 4 hours or so.

It's posted on their site now. It was just released the in the past couple of days. I plan on going in march, hopefully I will get signed up in time when they open it up. I know last march it sold out in 4 hours or so.

Man, I must be blind. I dont see where the registration date is Jan 22nd. I only see where the date of the event is listed. Even under the registration page. I usually get an email when registration date is decided.

Man, I must be blind. I dont see where the registration date is Jan 22nd. I only see where the date of the event is listed. Even under the registration page. I usually get an email when registration date is decided.

I was mistaken, it was posted on their facebook page, I thought it was on their site. I think they sent the email out yesterday, which was the same time they posted the info on facebook.

The registration date is on their website and I am on the mailing list and also on facebook. It is January 22nd, I think the last one started at noon. when it gets close they will have a countdown.

Back