Texas mile in march Before i turn 17 200mph club hopefully :D

BusaBoy090

Registered
Christmas is coming up hopefully i get performance parts for white lightning, and in march the texas mile is happenning so my goal is to break the 200mph speed before i turn 17

You havent heard of BusaBoy??Look on youtube.He is quick at the strip with his stock busa.16 isnt too young as long as you have respect of the bike.I rode liter bikes at 16.

Best of luck. Texas has always sounded like a windy mess. Be safe, best of luck.

Good stuff, let me know if you need any help... :beerchug:

What mods do you have?

Check out my thread for gearing and parts combo!

Last edited by a moderator:
Must feel pretty sweet to have an opportunity like that at such a young age. Looks like you are more experienced than most.

Good luck to you.

Be safe~!~

All stock :D only height and stretch
Are you trying to do it stock? I would put a dry 50 HP shot on it. I will be there on a red limited turbo bike. You need to sign up for all 3 days. There are so many people on Saturday that you will only get 4 runs Saturday. Its not as easy as it sounds. With the headwind and bumpy track I didnt get over 190 MPH. The registration in on the 22nd. it will sell out in 1 day.

Are you trying to do it stock? I would put a dry 50 HP shot on it. I will be there on a red limited turbo bike. You need to sign up for all 3 days. There are so many people on Saturday that you will only get 4 runs Saturday. Its not as easy as it sounds. With the headwind and bumpy track I didnt get over 190 MPH. The registration in on the 22nd. it will sell out in 1 day.

Where did you find the registration date already?

In October we had 90 degrees and 15 to 20 MPH headwinds and a HUGE bump at the mile mark where several people crashed
I'm sure he knew about it, but I would feel bad if I hadn't mentioned it and something happened. That transition in cool down is terrible.

Back