Texas here I come.

We haven’t decided how we are leaving yet. But thank you. I don’t know why the hell I live where I do. I want this weather.

4252F8AB-E16F-4158-9797-7513CFCD2D31.jpeg

Heading out today for the long journey home. We plan on heading towards St. Louis to see the arch. Heard a lot of bikes racing last night while we sat outside. Can’t wait to get home and put mine back together. I’ll post more pics of the journey.

Heading out today for the long journey home. We plan on heading towards St. Louis to see the arch. Heard a lot of bikes racing last night while we sat outside. Can’t wait to get home and put mine back together. I’ll post more pics of the journey.

Safe travels, hopefully your batteries are recharged and ready for home.

Great pictures BTW.

You will probably be traveling close to me for a good bit of the trip, depending on which way you go to St Louis. And for sure once you leave there. You have my cell, don't hesitate to call if you need anything, or have time to grab some lunch or something.

Thank you. We aren’t really going to have any spare time this trip. Wife has to be back for Monday. Plan on a quick look at the arch and then continuing on. I’m dying to get back and hopefully get my engine back and installed this week. Weather seems to have broken back north.

I will say I can’t get over how much I love Texas. People here are so nice.

Spent our last overnight in Terre Haute Indiana. No pics as we stopped, slept and left. Drove the final 15hrs home last night and got home around 1:30am. Feels great to be home with the dogs. Next up is to get my engine back and throw it in the bike. Then the fun begins.

Spent our last overnight in Terre Haute Indiana. No pics as we stopped, slept and left. Drove the final 15hrs home last night and got home around 1:30am. Feels great to be home with the dogs. Next up is to get my engine back and throw it in the bike. Then the fun begins.
Glad you made it safely. Thanks for the pics!

Back