Look out Florida Here I Come.

One Fast Busa

Registered
Well just about all loaded up and ready to go. Cant wait to get to some warmer weather. Come on Tuesday.

ForumRunner_20130106_170243.png

ForumRunner_20130106_170243.png

What part of FL? Fort Walton Beach, Pensacola, and Destin are always nice!

Have a safe trip and HAVE FUN :cheerleader::cheerleader: Its supposed to be around 60 here this week :laugh: :please: Where in VA you located? You see I am in Lynchburg.

Hope you have a safe trip!
Stay warm on the way down!

Stilslo. Not a chance. Ill be going so fast it wont be able to keep up.

Blanca I will be in the Jacksonville Lake city area Tuesday afernoon with family. Then i dont know where ill go. I want to get down to the keys but not sure. I want to ride A1A from St Augustine to Daytona did it in a car once but never a bike. I really want to get to the keys even if for part of a day then return but not sure. Ill be headed for home Friday or Saturday

Blanca im ridin the whole way. Gonna visit some family near Jacksonville. Just need to get away from life in VA for awhile. Want to do something a little different. I want to ride down into the state just not sure how far down south.

Mustang
I thing the closest I will get to Pcola would be Panama City if I decide to go that way. Kinda want to get a little further south.

I'm in west palm beach. If you get this far south let me know. Maybe shoot for lunch or something?

Be careful, have fun, and leave the pup at home. :laugh:

Mr8Ball, you and six should meet up for a ride this weekend during that heat wave. I'll probably be out Sunday.

Back