Testing new camara

kairles

Donating Member
Registered
I wanted to film while I ride, but didn't really wanna use my camcorded just in case I crash. I found one at best buy for $100. the video looks pretty good, but it losts some quality when I made it smaller. file was 100mb now its just under 5.

right click save as

pic of it on the bike

aiptekonbusa.JPG

See if there is a setting to reduce file size during recording. (not the highest quality) but perhaps you might have a clearer pic or won't have to reduce as much.
rock.gif

How does that camera store the footage, memory chip, hard drive?
rock.gif
?
rock.gif
?
rock.gif
??

I'd be a little nervous of loosing the family jewels if I happen to hit something?
cool.gif

rock.gif

rock.gif

I was curious about the Aipteks, but bought a Sony instead- was $219 on sale...

Where did you get the mount? Mine is similar, very solid but goes straight forward from gas cap so is WAY too low. Had to build a platform to raise the camera...

I got the mount off ebay a while back. the camara takes an SD card, and is powered by 2 AA batteries.

I finally read the manual and the camara was set at the highest setting. I lowerd the setting just need to try it out again. gonna use it tomarrow on the ride to work.

video looks good. makes me sick seeing someone ride in the middle of january though
drools.gif

Back