Test ride

beking

Registered
how many of you guys got to test ride your bike before you bought, I didn't just bought it by it's write ups. dave

Not so lucky to test ride here. Actually bought her on ebay. (it still blows my mind that I did that! :rofl:)

Test ride a Hayabusa...yeah you give them the $$$ and then you ride it. If you want to take it back...
Posted via Mobile Device

I test rode mine, and the b-king also, local dealers here will let you test ride, if I cant test ride I will not buy it, I have test rode alot of new bikes.

Our dealership will allow a test ride, but you would have to be a well qualified rider to ride a big bore sport bike before buying it.

Bought mine by cashiers check in Sarasota Fl, 9 hours away, no test ride for me 20 hour turn a round trip, did not ride until the next day...

Nah no test ride he knew when I got on it I wasn't coming back for nothing so I guess he figured he had better hurry up with that paper work an don't let him near the key box:laugh:

Salesman was hovering on the right side of me while I was setting on it, waiting to catch it if I teetered over. Also asked me to please leave the kick stand down while I sat on it too.
Slim chance of a test ride there.:laugh:
It was all good though, I knew what I wanted when I went there. Not a single regret on my purchase.:thumbsup:

Nope no ride. But I knew I was sold from the time I laid eyes on it. I had done a bunch of reserch and thought I would buy one some day, I just didn't know it was going to be the day of the motorcycle show.

test rode my bikes

dealers in seattle just ask for proof of insurance and make sure you have a motorcycle endorsement. if you do then you are clear to go

No test ride, they don't even allow sitting on them in the show room. They barely let me ride her home. :laugh:

uhhhh no test ride... quickly eliminated the zx-14 due to how BUTT UGLY it is... from there i was on a mission for color specific.. negotiated price...waited for it to come in.. bank had money waiting when it did. still have to wipe drool of in middle of night while sleeping and "test rideing" her uhhh wait.... that dont sound right...lol

Back