Terminator Salvation

Fastfrog007

Donating Member
Registered
Just got home from the midight screening of Terminator, Great movie! It's better than the third and has plenty of action and great story line that works well with the other movies. Go see it!!:thumbsup:

What I didn't get if it new the Reese was such a threat why didn't they just open up on him and get the job done.
Arnold cameo was a nice touch. The motorcycle terminators were cool. I still think the second one is still the best. There was no typical plot twist though like the others.

What I didn't get if it new the Reese was such a threat why didn't they just open up on him and get the job done.
Arnold cameo was a nice touch. The motorcycle terminators were cool. I still think the second one is still the best. There was no typical plot twist though like the others.

I hear ya on the Reese thing, just have to let that one go, poetic license i guess. plus he cant die, if he did we would have to un-watch the movies like they never happened, cause they couldn't happen cause the didnt happen.... time travel confuses me

I saw it and thought it was pretty good too. The reviews I read on rotten tomato were not so good so maybe the mindset I had going into made it impress me:laugh:

Back