Alien vs. Predator

Mattzgixxer

Registered
Just got back from seeing AVP and had to say that it was great. Of course I am a huge fan of these movies and my opinion might be a little biased but I am telling you this is a great movie and is directed by one of my favorite directors!

You would think that the story line would suck and it would just have good special effects and action but thats not the case. It has a very In depth plot on how the predators history on earth and it takes off where predator 2 left off.

Allthough I knew what was going to happen I loved the movie anyway but, I am not gonna give it away! You guys go check it out.

thanks for the review-- looks like i have a plan for tomorrow !

I certainly hope that the predator kicks alien's keester.

Cool!! Now if I can just get my wife to go with me...:angry:

UR IT!
Seasoned Pilot

Group: Members
Avg posts/day:1.11

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Cool!! Now if I can just get my wife to go with me...:angry:  [/QUOTE]

Use your Pimp skilz Playa!! If that doesnt work go mid evil on her azz by knockn  her ova the head with your riding boots then drag her caveman style by her pony tail to the movies
biggrin.gif

<!--EDIT|Rhythm
Reason for Edit: None given...|1092460556 -->

Use your Pimp skilz Playa!! If that doesnt work go mid evil on her azz by knockn her ova the head with your riding boots then drag her caveman style by her pony tail to the movies [/QUOTE]

Yea, and if this doesn't work try asking her out on a double date...as in one movie you like...one movie I like...
Ride safe...

haha.. i can't wait to see it.

I played the hell outta that game on the PC when it came out.. fun as hell.. and when you were playin' as the marine it was flat out spooky!

Go Aliens!

UR IT!
Seasoned Pilot

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Use your Pimp skilz Playa!! If that doesnt work go mid evil on her azz by knockn  her ova the head with your riding boots then drag her caveman style by her pony tail to the movies
biggrin.gif
[/QUOTE]
Every time I try that she doesn't seem to want to share her popcorn and other treats....

UR IT!
Seasoned Pilot

biggrin.gif
Every time I try that she doesn't seem to want to share her popcorn and other treats....[/QUOTE]
I'll bet that's not all she dosen't share!
laugh.gif
tounge.gif
firedevil.gif

UR IT!
Seasoned Pilot

biggrin.gif
Every time I try that she doesn't seem to want to share her popcorn and other treats....
I'll bet that's not all she dosen't share!
laugh.gif

tounge.gif

firedevil.gif
[/QUOTE]
Yeah!!.......the other other treats! Hee Hee!!!

well , i seen it and loved it but there were 2 things that bothered me about the movie wont say it dont want to ruin it for others , but i will say this it was great but could have been way better but i still loved it . my buddy wants to go today so i am going to see it twice

thanks for the review-- looks like i have a plan for tomorrow !

I certainly hope that the predator kicks alien's keester.
That's what I'm talkin' 'bout snake. I've always liked the Predator. He's like the Busa of all science fiction creatures. Even Godzilla is a beeeyotch compared to da Predator
biggrin.gif
And honestly, it was truly amazing how the creators of Predator foresaw a sequel that would include a re-match with an Alien (for those of you who saw Predator2, you will know what I'm talking about...). Sounds like all the reviews about the movie is good and I sure hope that it's nothing like the Freddie vs Jason bullshiiite. Now that movie truly disappointed me. What would have made the Freddie vs Jason thing better is if they would have added Pinhead in the mix from Hellraiser.

Brian

What would have made the Freddie vs Jason thing better is if they would have added Pinhead in the mix from Hellraiser.  

Brian
Hey!

Isn't that RSD?
O.K. just for you Mikey.

Freddy vs Jason vs Da Rubbaside
biggrin.gif

Yeah, we have to make RSD sound sinister and evil. Kinda like Da Darkside. Da Rubbaside.... Ooooh, I just shudder when I think of it..
ices_rofl.gif

Brian

Yeah enjoyed it too, just got back from exorcist and it was okay. Not as good as AVP, but anacondas comes out next week. Lookin forward to that.

BD

Back