Teknic Chicane one-piece.

BUSA_CHeMiST

Donating Member
Registered
So, newenough is have a sale on both of there one piece and 2 piece Teknic chicane suits for like $355 plus ship. (MSRP is $525)

Never really heard much about them, good or bad.

Did a search and everyone seemed to like em ok.

Anyone have this particular suit? Like it? not?

Thinkin serious about gettin this one...

Teknic_Chicane_black.jpg

hmm... im only seein suits from alpinestar and joe rocket..

I had ordered the Chicane 2 pc. last year. The rear of the collar is neoprene and it rubbed my skin on my neck raw in about 5 minutes of wearing it. I sent it back for an exchange. I went to a local dealer and tried on a different jacket and it did the same. Kinda weird.....never had that happen with any other jacket. The neoprene would fold itself forward and quickly begin to irritate. I ended up going with the Joe Rocket 2 pc. I never did try the 1 pc......for the price I would be interested in trying a 1 pc on.

Just my experience.....DD

I have one, I like it alot, found it on ebay for about the same price - even bought the gloves to match...

rt_28_5.jpg

quality stuff. check the info on the inside liner, is it removable? i know some have 'em and some don't.

I have one, I like it alot, found it on ebay for about the same price - even bought the gloves to match...
That suit looks sweet with ur bike LCB!

I have the silver/grey 02, and a solid black lid, so i went with the black Chicane suit. And the knee pucks too for any lite dragging i might be doin!

Great Suit,
I went down over 100mph with these. It held up great no wear thru at all. I will order this 1 Piece. Can't get no better than real world self evaluation.
super.gif

104_2291.JPG

I have had terrible problems with NewEnough.com

I keep getting these emails every week or 2 with buys that I can not resist... I would be better with a crack pipe and a pile of dope... these sales suck me in and bleed me dry they are so good.... Anymore, if the mail says "Thompson" anywhere I delete without viewing........ Wish they sold crap or had lousy service, I could stop.... feel like some old lady watching Home Shopping Network that buys compulsively..... . SOMEONE HELP ME......

I have had terrible problems with NewEnough.com

I keep getting these emails every week or 2 with buys that I can not resist... I would be better with a crack pipe and a pile of dope...  these sales suck me in and bleed me dry they are so good....   Anymore, if the mail says "Thompson" anywhere I delete without viewing........   Wish they sold crap or had lousy service, I could stop....  feel like some old lady watching Home Shopping Network that buys compulsively..... . SOMEONE HELP ME......
thats funny randy just say no
laugh.gif

quality stuff. check the info on the inside liner, is it removable? i know some have 'em and some don't.
Mine doesn't have a removable liner - just mesh. I'm not sure if the suit has changed at all but mine is part solid leather, part perforated leather and has stretch panels.

And yes, it had to match the bike 'cause I be stylin'!

That 1 piece looks good. I have been looking for some good leather riding gear, i may have to look into theres.

Mine has been ordered and shipped. FedEx should be her tomorrow with my new suit! Will try it on and let ya'll know the feedback!
beerchug.gif

Ordered mine today along with a HJC AC-12 helmet (for $129)! Awesome deal.

I tried the Chicane jacket on and it's a great light weight, warm weather piece. Weighs about 1/2 of what my JR leather jacket does. Can't wait to get it!
beerchug.gif

Ordered mine today along with a HJC AC-12 helmet (for $129)!  Awesome deal.

I tried the Chicane jacket on and it's a great light weight, warm weather piece.  Weighs about 1/2 of what my JR leather jacket does.  Can't wait to get it!  
beerchug.gif
I'm like a kid at christmas waitin on mine!!

Gonna wear mine around the house all day tomorrow when i get mine

Back