Tearing up Eureka Springs!

makes me want to plan a trip. that scenery is beautiful. the missing road would trip me out a little though. i want to know how many miles too?

hey KS wish I could have been there with you. I was playing at Sand lake in Oregon for the weekend. Spent some time up there with my family for my Nephews Graduation, wish I would have had the bike, there are some awesome twisties going out towards the coast from Portland. Glad you guys had a good time and lets hook up for the next cassoday ride, or maybe head up to Cottonwood falls this weekend. Talk to you later.

Now you all know where my playground is. I love it here....there are no straight roads around here. You should all come and ride in Arkansas you will love it.
smile.gif

I think the total milage for the trip was around 2000.... We averaged 10 hours a day in the saddle! Some of the roads we hit..
& 309. Lots of roads in between but these were some of the big ones! Also if you go I highly recommend (SR341) Push Mt. Road. It's real hard to take pic's here as they don't have alot of places to pull over safely. Note 123 South of Mt. Judea is so tight in the turns we could barely muster 5 mph around several of the turns....

Yep, this is where I live as well... we ride these roads every weekend. Now you understand why my tires only last 3000 miles, side to side, baby!!!! This is sport bike heaven, albeit a little warm right now.....September and October are the months, very little rain and cooler temps....absolutely stunning beauty...Bikes Blues & BBQ festival is in Oct., 3rd largest bike festival in the nation, not to be missed. Anyone coming to the area, let me know....we'll hook ya up!!!!

Looks very nice...glad everyone made it home in one piece...
Thanks for sharing them...
smile.gif

Nice pics and thanks for sharing ... we love the good stories where everyone has a safe and fun time!

Back