TapouT co-founder dies in car crash!!

9324496[1].jpg

9324680[1].jpg

It's time to ban all lampposts. Lampposts kill Ferraris <edit: was people>. Remember the other ferrari that was cut in half by a lamppost a few years ago in CA?

RIP

Last edited:
the driver of porsche's bond set at 1 million dollars! ???
i guess they said what the hell he is got money!:whistle:

sad. itcan happen so fast. something to think about before twistin that throttle wide open on the busa

Last edited:
I'm betting since the 2 firemen are up under the car, that maybe where him or the girl was found after the crash?

rest in peace, my brother, i think we all would have driven that car that same way...

Last edited:
Feel Sorry :whistle:, ----------NO !!! If your racing at those speeds, at 1 AM, on Public Streets and you Crater In. Well, No I don't feel sorry for you !

It was a really dumb way to destroy a really great Car :laugh:

the girl was supposedly thrown like 100 ft away....

It's a shame... and he actually had potential to make something of himself!

RIP

The girl survived with a broken arm.
What a foolish thing to do. You have all that money and can't get your speed fix at the track or for that matter attend an advanced driving school to learn to control your car.

Wow, a few ppl throwing stones and judging this guy,guess you never went over the speed limit or done anything that afterwards you realized was foolish?

Vey Sad, he had the world by the balls and seemed like a genuine person,always trying to do the right thing and help others out

R.I.P

This is a big loss for MMA. Sad day indeed. R.I.P. brother.

I won't throw stones, yet :poke:, but traveling that fast is asking for trouble.

For the record, if I eat it going 100+ you are all free to throw stones and pass judgement. I won't mind.

Back