Tampa Folks out getting rowdy!

Revlis

Re-Recycled, Busa-Less...
Donating Member
Registered
First we met here, and Waited For Gypsy's Friends...and Gypsy...
smile.gif

13June01sml.jpg

Then HIs friends show up, but no Gypsy... Where or where could Gypsy be??? So Group heads to this place to meet Gypsy... But he's not here... Uh Yeah Neon Cowboy YA'll!!!

Sounds like the freakin Blue Oyster Bar to me... Still No Gypsy...

13June03sml.jpg

HEY IT'S GYPSY!!!!!  After only 30 minutes!!!!  OH and it's hotter than Fug...

Oh goody Gypsy is finally here...  Yeah we can leave now...  Only 45 minutes behind a Psuedo Schedule...  
smile.gif

So Gypsy is here, we suit up and leave the Neon Cowboy... Sorta...  The poor Bastard with the ZX10R has a flat, he patches it SMART GUY keeps a repair kit with him (Good Work).  But he doesn't want to hit the twisties with a plugged tire and no one argued, smart guy...  So then there were 8

OH AND Took44 is supposed to be Toque44... My Bad...

<!--EDIT|Revlis
Reason for Edit: None given...|1087425657 -->

13June04sml.jpg

We ride all over a bunch of damn roads I haven't been on before. R1 guy, Took44, Craig, Gypsy, and GSXR1000 guy were leading the way. We stopped at an interesting little Mom and Pop 50's kinda dinner at the turn around point...

Was a good ride, some cool roads, a good time... BUT FUGGIN HOT!!!! Man, Florida kinda Blows this time of year...

13June05sml.jpg

This is the Face of the Enemy... These are the FNGs, The New guys... Look out for them...

One of the coolest parts of the ride was that there was and never really is any sort of attitude or "Competition" among the folks in the group, make sit a real good time, and as allways there is never any pressure to "Keep Up" everyone rides at their own pace dictated by familiarity with the roads, fear of police, and mood... Good Stuff...

I freakin Love the 04 R1... It just looks SChweet!!!

Them_spooky_New_Bikes.jpg

One of the cool parts of these rides is it's generally 95% squid free, (I mean we all get silly occasionally) and there is a variety of Busa's, we had 5 Busa's no duplicates, three of the Busa's were all "DARK" Busa's... Ya'll better Fear the Manly Dark Busa's!!!!!
smile.gif

Later All....

DARKBUSA_S.jpg

And you'll notice that everyone But Raider knows where his Helmet hanger is located...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Just playing, I thought it funny in the above pics that everyone uses their mirrors... But then again, a Flip-Face might be kinda hard to hang....

laugh.gif

I see Raider's hand...he never changes, does he?! You guys needed to get a group shot...everyone posing on the bikes...maybe some bunny ears behind the non-Busa riders...
tounge.gif

Looks like fun (and hot)...thanks for sharing Rev...

Thanks for the pixs Rev, it's always alot of fun hooking up with you guys on the weekend.  Looking forward to this weekend.
btw it's toque44 (named after my dog who is named after the moose in Brother Bear who was named after a furry hat that you wear in Canada in the winter)
smile.gif

Great shots, Rev.. sounds like you lads had a good time (except for the flat). I'll take some of that heat up here, please and thank you!
laugh.gif

Looks like a fun ride, your only missing one thing, the fastest color busa. To much dark, lighten it up with a blue/silver
biggrin.gif

Excellent pics REV! Thanks for sharing. Great seeing a pack of busas out doign what they do best!!!
smile.gif

Great pics Rev ... thanks for sharing ... and I like the extra graphics too !! My son is in Tampa with 6k miles on his new zx-10 already ... he says if it's not in the high 90s, it is raining cats and dogs there
smile.gif

Thanks for the pixs Rev, it's always alot of fun hooking up with you guys on the weekend.  Looking forward to this weekend.  
btw it's toque44 (named after my dog who is named after the moose in Brother Bear who was named after a furry hat that you wear in Canada in the winter)
smile.gif
I knew that I knew that.... Damn sorry BRO... Thanks for letting me know... I knew I hadn't seen a TOOK4 out there... I must have Lord of the Rings on the Brain. Seriously, My bad...

Rev

Great pics Rev ... thanks for sharing ... and I like the extra graphics too !! My son is in Tampa with 6k miles on his new zx-10 already ... he says if it's not in the high 90s, it is raining cats and dogs there
smile.gif
Tell your Son, to hop on the board here and PM Raider Or Myself, There is some good riding out here and if he hasn't been here too long he might be missing some of it...

Yeah now it's getting into the rainy season... So it's Hot and Chitty, Then Dumps Rain, Then Hot and Chitty... It's kinda nasty... Winters are cool though... Lots of perfect riding weather in the Winter...

----------------------------------------------------------
Oh and in regards to ZX10 and The R1 FNG in this instance was refering to the Bikes only, not the folks riding them. Both the pilots were class acts and although I didn't get to see the ZX10 in action, that R1 was moving PLEEENNTTTTYYY Fast, no lack of skills there...

Great pics Revlis! I like how you labelled everyone's bikes. That's cool seeing so many Busas.

You're makin this Ohio boy pretty jealous Rev!! Must be nice to see a dry day to ride on every once in a while....anyway ..I'm done cryin'... Nice pics, looks like a great bunch of guys, thanks for sharin with us!

Rock on black Busa's!!!!
egitarre77.gif
race.gif

Dan

I see Raider's hand...he never changes, does he?!  You guys needed to get a group shot...everyone posing on the bikes...maybe some bunny ears behind the non-Busa riders...
tounge.gif

Looks like fun (and hot)...thanks for sharing Rev...

(Revlis @ June 16 said:
And you'll notice that everyone But Raider knows where his Helmet hanger is located...    Just playing, I thought it funny in the above pics that everyone uses their mirrors...  But then again, a Flip-Face might be kinda hard to hang....

Actually Va, I do change and use my other hand occasionally
Wait..that came out wrong.    
tounge.gif

As for the "helmet hangers" I use them for their origonal intended
purpose... keeping an eye on youse guys when I ride.    
wow.gif

laugh.gif

cool.gif

Actually I spend literally hours getting them adjusted just right.
There for I try to avoid moving them once set.
pirate.gif

<!--EDIT|RaiderDm
Reason for Edit: "967"|1087475246 -->

tounge.gif

You're makin this Ohio boy pretty jealous Rev!! Must be nice to see a dry day to ride on every once in a while....anyway ..I'm done cryin'... Nice pics, looks like a great bunch of guys, thanks for sharin with us!

Rock on black Busa's!!!!
egitarre77.gif

race.gif

Dan
Take solace in this UR IT... While the day may be dry....
We are just as wet as if we just rode through a rain storm!!!

laugh.gif

cool.gif

<!--EDIT|RaiderDm
Reason for Edit: "968"|1087475106 -->

Back