taking vacation this year?where?

ROACH

Registered
Im going down here a week destin florida or sand destin right next to there.deep sea fishing, dolphin cruises,lots swimming thats me and not in the pansy pools in the ocean. They have a lot good places to eat there the signiture dinner 4 that city is rack of lamb+lobster.I have no fear of jelley fish or riptides.

http://www.vacationrentals.com/vacation-rentals/14828.html

this is a good place 2 eat down there.

springbreak.jpg

DSCF0024.JPG

<!--EDIT|ROACH
Reason for Edit: None given...|1138304524 -->

I've always wanted to try a bit of deep sea fishing, catch me a baracuda or something with big teeth.

As far as holidays - I'm going skiing to Zermatt (Switzerland), a week on Sunday, can't wait.

I frequently vacation in de nile... Its a beautiful state...... Seriously... I usually try to get to Duck N. Carolina once a year... fishing, drinking... bikini watching...

Looks awesome!

We've done everything from renting an island in the Keys to renting houses in Key West (both highly recommended). The highlight for the hubby is deep sea fishing...

Have a blast!!!
cool.gif

I'm going to Nicaragua Saturday, Brazil in April, maybe Africa in the fall and probably a little jaunt up north to the south with the family for a week or so thrown in there somewhere.

Kevin

<!--EDIT|Relsek
Reason for Edit: None given...|1138313535 -->

Rio in July- I got a kid that raises hell in the BMX world.  Means I get to go to cool places every July.  2005 = Paris, 2004 = Amsterdam

Thats him in the white USA jersey. World #3 aint bad.

<!--EDIT|hbr-06busa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1138313198 -->

worlds.jpg

march im going to Daytona beach for a week (daytona 200), May im having some friends from Mexico coem here for a week or so, then in july going to Laguna Seca for a week, then in early September back to Mexico for a friends graduation for 2 weeks.

You all have such excotic sounding vacations planned. I will be going to the Busa Bash in April, 3 days later we leave to go to Disney, my daughters chorus group was invited to sing, for a week. I love Disney, makes ya feel like a kid again. May also go to Barber for the motorcycle races in April. We may go to FT Walton Beach for a long weekend in the summer sometime.

Next.

Just what I was thinking, NO BUSA BASH listed  
wow.gif
. Or maybe that's not a vacation, it's a requirement  
laugh.gif

Me, no vacation, just a trip to Pakistan for work  
ss038.gif

Relsek, where ya going in Africa ?  
wink.gif

wow.gif
laugh.gif

ss038.gif

wink.gif
Ghana, that is if I go, I'm not sure yet.

<!--EDIT|Relsek
Reason for Edit: None given...|1138323696 -->

This year... a cruise out of Florida somewhere. Next year.... family reunion in Tennessee or something like that. 2007 at Christmas time.... EUROPE! Yee Haw. I can't wait to drive on the wrong side of the road (and not get a ticket for it!)

I break-up 4 weeks + holidays a year.
Group Riders, Camping, Trail Riding, Snowmobiling and Concerts.
I keep Very Busy.........."Life is Grand!"
smile.gif

Destin... Awesome "White" sand beaches, it looks like sugar when it is in clear glass...

Got Daytona in March (me, no family this trip)
Got Americade at Lake George in June ( me, no family this trip either)
Cape Cod at Memorial Day for 4 Days and Usually Disney at Halloween for a week... maybe slug in another coupla days at the Cape somewhere in the fall...

wow.gif
laugh.gif

ss038.gif

wink.gif
Ghana, that is if I go, I'm not sure yet.
You can get some real good deals on Gold jewelry there, if your interested in that. They have had their Political Problems as of late, but I think for the most part, that's over. Have Fun, hotels are very good and the country is Beautiful  
beerchug.gif

Back