Tainted Cocaine Rampant In Indy

I think it is being BLOWn out of proportion. I mean, people must really be CRACKing up over this whole thing.

Just messed up. Not only are you addicted to drugs and life going to ****, but now you're getting jacked up by 'additives' to your addictive drugs. Get help.

In 2008, Indianapolis police said they seized more than 232 pounds of cocaine with a street value of between $2 million and $3 million.

im addicted to Busa! thinking of putting my baby in a grinder then snorting it... :laugh:

1250631048046.jpg

I like tainted stuff out on the street. Gets rid of more of societies "undesireables".:laugh:

RSD.

on the one hand I'm pretty ok with this news, it would seem that it might do what the DEA hasnt been able to... clean up the streets by having the addicts disappear...this stuff probably does naughty things with their immune systems and lets face it addicts arent the cleanest/healthiest group.

On the other hand, it does show that drug lords are just as stupid as the users... why on earth would you want to decrease your user base? Hell they should be cutting it with vitamin B & C so they get a rush and energy and help their immune system so they can come back and buy more :rofl:

on the one hand I'm pretty ok with this news, it would seem that it might do what the DEA hasnt been able to... clean up the streets by having the addicts disappear...this stuff probably does naughty things with their immune systems and lets face it addicts arent the cleanest/healthiest group.

On the other hand, it does show that drug lords are just as stupid as the users... why on earth would you want to decrease your user base? Hell they should be cutting it with vitamin B & C so they get a rush and energy and help their immune system so they can come back and buy more :rofl:

That would make too much sense. No one said they are the smartest individuals in the world. :whistle: :laugh:

know what i say...:laugh:

:rofl:

Back