And these kids are our future?

Stoney McSloth

Registered
WTF!!! is wrong with kids these days? Teen partied while mom lay dead nearby, police say - South Florida Sun-Sentinel.com

Now this is the mom that should have been in the above article. Juliette Dunn: Connecticut Mom Juliette Dunn Gave Toddler Booze, 10-Month-Old Daughter Cocaine: Cops - South Florida Sun-Sentinel.com

You shouldn't always do what your big brother tells you to do. Specially if he is already a multiple time loser! Man Dies Eating Cocaine: Man Dies After Eating Ounce of Cocaine Out Of Brother's Butt - South Florida Sun-Sentinel.com

I don't really know what to say. The more I read the news, the more guns I want to have on hand.

I wouldn`tbe so pessimistic about our future, my kid is awesome, i bet we have a few good kids between all of us here.

I wouldn`tbe so pessimistic about our future, my kid is awesome, i bet we have a few good kids between all of us here.

You can count on my kid. She's got no arms, no legs, doesn't talk and is over 7'. Oh yea and she only eats rats. But damn is she a good kid. Never asks for a happy meal, doesn't talk back and I can leave her alone for long weekends with no worry at all. :laugh:

On a side note if we snip Frog will he still hop the same? :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Stoney McSloth said:
You can count on my kid. She's got no arms, no legs, doesn't talk and is over 7'. Oh yea and she only eats rats. But damn is she a good kid. Never asks for a happy meal, doesn't talk back and I can leave her alone for long weekends with no worry at all. :laugh:

On a side note if we snip Frog will he still hop the same? :rofl::rofl::rofl:

I'll hop from lily pad to lily pad with my head low from shame, knowing that I can't become a father and make lil tadpoles.
Smellphone via Forum Runner

On a side note if we snip Frog will he still hop the same? :rofl::rofl::rofl:[/pictures?

Back