Tail section block off

pimpin420

Registered
On the right side of the bike on the rear tail section there is a block off plate, where as on the left side it is open? Does anybody have any idea why this is there and can it be taken off? Just dropped all the plastics off to get some candy work done, and was just curious?

Thanks,
-Louie

The left side is open because there is a grab handle in there to help lift the busa up on a center stand if equipped. I use it to put my busa on the rear stand and also hide the end of my battery tender in there.

The left side is open because there is a grab handle in there to help lift the busa up on a center stand if equipped. I use it to put my busa on the rear stand and also hide the end of my battery tender in there.
+1
thumb_up.gif

I'm guessing the right side hole is just to make both sides look the same.

Thanks for the input, I am doing the chrome screens also, I took the plate off before I dropped it off for paint. Just wasn't sure if it actually served a purpose, not sure what that would be...lol, but again...just wasn't sure.

Do not even let Hal kid you about that battery tender ....

It is really his "Flux Capacitor" in drag....

Do not even let Hal kid you about that battery tender ....

It is really his "Flux Capacitor" in drag....
My busa is almost totally stock honest! Thats my story and I'm sticking to it.
laugh.gif

Back