T-SHIRTS?

Racer 222

The rider formerly known as Howlin_Mad
Donating Member
Registered
Hey Capt,
Did you get my orders for the New New black T-shirt. If so when do you expect them in? No hurry just more concerned with if you got my order or not?

Marc "Howlin Mad"

I also ordered one of each of the black ones. Would be nice to know how long to look for them.

Guys I got a ton of orders and they are all saved, if you have a paypal receipt then I got your order. I spoke with the vendor today and they guaranteed the shirt will be ready for me to pick up by Tues - Wed so most of you should see them by Friday - Sat. I am sorry that it has taken so long but I saw the artwork and I think that you all will be pleased.

Captain

captain
PO Box 162
Newcastle, Oklahoma 73065

Is it a new B-King
rock.gif
???

WhooHoo! I just walked in the door with my new .Org black shirt. I'm sure the others are on their way. Thanks Cap!!!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

I am anxiously awaiting my T I'm having my first club meeting in a few hours an I wanted to wear my new one.So lets hope the mailman will make me happy
rock.gif

Got my mail today and there it was, brand new black short sleeve hayabusa.org t-shirt!!!!
kickass.gif
Looks great, now just patiently waiting for the other two on backorder.. Thanks Cap!!!

Back