T.G Undertail Ice Man Lights Pics

topgun

Donating Member
Registered
First time posting pics, I hope it works!

P3220018_busa.jpg

You must really like the top gun since that's your name and all
laugh.gif
The bike looks awesome! Does Iceman make the 1.3" amber blinkers for the top gun?

I LOVE THE SET, UP HOW DO I GET A SET UP LIKE THAT,WHAT IS THE COST,HOW LONG WOULD IT TAKE TO GET TO ME ,yada-yada-yada
bowdown.gif
super.gif

I had to go with the TG undertail since it's my nick:)
I am not sure what type of turn signals he offers.
I had the turn signal holes filled and re painted since the Ice Man lights have the signal intergraters built in.

I LOVE THE SET, UP HOW DO I GET A SET UP LIKE THAT,WHAT IS THE COST,HOW LONG WOULD IT TAKE TO GET TO ME ,yada-yada-yada
bowdown.gif

super.gif
The undertail was ordered from the mfg. located in Canada, I can't remember their name off hand. If you order the tail make sure you tell them you don't want the tail lights or turn signal holes cut in. I think the tail was around $150 I ordered it a year ago. Tail lights are from the Ice Man on the board here $200 they are worth every penny. Lic. plate bracket is a Tiger Racing $100

Hey Train where do you live? I would like to spank your Vipers A$$ with my little V-6 Grand National. : )

Hey Train where do you live? I would like to spank your Vipers A$$ with my little V-6 Grand National. : )
I'm in Georgia, and I don't have a Viper. The quote is from Manny, the Viper owner/driver in NickSlick's Busa Vs Viper video.
wink.gif
If I had the money to get a Viper I'd pay my house off instead and buy a Buick GN with the left over funds. I love those things! They are arguably the coolest rides GM ever produced, IMHO.
super.gif
Got pics?
rock.gif

Also meant to say sweet busa. You considered blackin' out the rearsets and pass. pegs/brackets? Some here have done that and it looks super schweet on the SE.
beerchug.gif

Looks good! ICEMANN is good to do business with, I wish I had some dough for a set of those right now.
smile.gif

Thanks guys!
I thought the viper was yours Train.
We race the GN in Reynolds Ga. in the fall. If you are close maybe we can get together we will be bringing the busas this year. Ill take some pics of the GN and post them.

Thanks guys!
I thought the viper was yours Train.
We race the GN in Reynolds Ga. in the fall. If you are close maybe we can get together we will be bringing the busas this year. Ill take some pics of the GN and post them.
I've been to Reynolds several times to watch the 10.5 outlaw boys race for $$$ on test n tune days. I also burned some Stangs down there in my modded '98 LS1 Trans Am.

Don't they call that track Silver Dollar Dragway?
rock.gif
Definitely hit me up when you come to Reynolds. I'd love to come see ya run the GN.
super.gif

Sweet bike, I am in the process of getting the same tail lights. I also have the topgun under tail, nice piece.

Does Iceman make the 1.3" amber blinkers for the top gun?
I asked him last month and he doesn't. I got a deal on a new in box TG with the libertek leds in the mail now. They have the turn signals and the tail lights as LED. I will let ya know what I think about em once I get them installed...

nice, but you need 2 more LED'S
laugh.gif

but after looking at that bike,
I wanna paint mine all black and get the polished high exit full yoshi sys.

Back