Switchbacks in rear?

CWCobra

Registered
My wife tells me that my rear lights/turn signals need to be MUCH brighter - in the name of safety. Would the switchback bulbs in the rear turn signals do the trick?

What's another alternative?

Thanks,

CW

BTW, this is for an all stock 2007 'Busa

The LED's are much brighter than stock bulbs. I wish I had the link to the site. Someone will chime in soon.

redkat05 will be able to assist. you'll need a tail light converter from u-haul, but easy enough to install

I don't think it's the LED's that aren't bright enough. It usually the material it is shining through. Lens has a lot to do with light displacement.

I put a UFO tail light on my 04 Busa and it was much brighter with the factory lens. They aren't cheap, but they are very good.

Thanks for all the props guys, it means alot. Oh and Doyle, when ya gonna send me some stuff dude?

I'd kill for another UFO! Bastages had to go out of business and i'm too cheap to buy a brand new one. Got my other one on fleabay for $150 last year.

And if there's somethin y'all are wantin me to try with the LEDs please lemme know. Its winter here now and with no cable i'm DYIN EVEN MORE. You furnish supplies n i'll wire anything you want together

Back