SwiftVets.com

cool.gif

blahblah.jpg

LOL. Here is my uncle bobo. B-17 tail gunner. Four kills. Me-109's and one FW 190.

<!--EDIT|Lazerblade
Reason for Edit: None given...|1094317029 -->

scan0001.jpg

LOL.  Here is my uncle bobo.  B-17 tail gunner.  Four kills.  Me-109's and one FW 190.
lazer,
Me and my duaghter got to tour the inside of a B-17 that is still flying at our airshow awhile back. That is pretty impressive to see in person and imagine all those guys stuffed in there gettin'r done! WOW! They actually had a deal where you could pay $400 PP to go up on a flight/mission. Was to rich for my blood but would have loved to do it.

My uncle bobo is so modest. I made that picture for him with his medals and he cried when I gave it to him. He has three daughters who could care less about what he did in WWII. Now they are fighting about who gets the picture when he dies. People never fail to amaze me.

My uncle bobo is so modest.  I made that picture for him with his medals and he cried when I gave it to him.  He has three daughters who could care less about what he did in WWII.  Now they are fighting about who gets the picture when he dies.  People never fail to amaze me.
Sad indeed. It is amazing what the soldiers went through in WWII.

<span style='font-size:15pt;line-height:100%'>I LOVE ANGELINA JOLIE! SHE HAS HUGE LIPS!!!</span>
umnik.gif

My uncle bobo is so modest.  I made that picture for him with his medals and he cried when I gave it to him.  He has three daughters who could care less about what he did in WWII.  Now they are fighting about who gets the picture when he dies.  People never fail to amaze me.
That's just sad...
sad.gif

I don't discuss politics, generally...like religion, we all have our own spin on things...

My father served in Vietnam...came home to being spit on at the airport just like so many vets did...I cannot, in good conscience, vote for a man that served his country, then came home and protested the war...I know, I know...it's what makes America great...freedom of speech...but, I can't envision a man that did that leading our military in to war under any circumstances...don't care about anything else he has on his record, good or bad. One day, if burning the American flag is acceptable, maybe THAT guy can lead us too? Come on...
mad.gif

America's changed a lot in 4 years...I want my kids to grow up protected and safe, and I want someone that believes in backing our military...not pussing out to appease the dems protesting this war...he stands behind his 4 month service/medals from Vietnam, yet he came home and might have been one of those that spit on fellow veterans...fug him...if he wins, I'm moving to Canada...

I don't discuss politics, generally...like religion, we all have our own spin on things...

My father served in Vietnam...came home to being spit on at the airport just like so many vets did...I cannot, in good conscience, vote for a man that served his country, then came home and protested the war...I know, I know...it's what makes America great...freedom of speech...but, I can't envision a man that did that leading our military in to war under any circumstances...don't care about anything else he has on his record, good or bad.  One day, if burning the American flag is acceptable, maybe THAT guy can lead us too?  Come on...
mad.gif

America's changed a lot in 4 years...I want my kids to grow up protected and safe, and I want someone that believes in backing our military...not pussing out to appease the dems protesting this war...he stands behind his 4 month service/medals from Vietnam, yet he came home and might have been one of those that spit on fellow veterans...fug him...if he wins, I'm moving to Canada...
thumbs-up.gif

Snake Oil is right....  Tagging Bush with alot of those credits is pretty Funny...  It should read

-"First President in History to have to take the reigns of an Economy that had been artificailly propped up and inflated by the Government...  Clinton and his legacy is responsible for the sorry state of the economy..."
Hey everyone, mark your calanders.

<span style='color:red'><span style='font-size:13pt;line-height:100%'>I agree with REV</span></span>

Back