suzukib-king.org gone ?

RacingJake

Registered
Been trying for weeks to log in to suzukib-king.org and looks like it might be shut down. I know traffic was really slow on the site over the years. It was nice to go back in history to review mods over the years when it was online.

Dave who ran it was quite serious about keeping it running but he sold his B-King a while and handed it over to someone else. It did disappear and came back but it was very quiet.

I know it doesn’t suit everyone but the FaceBook page still gets some use and a few smart Busa / King tech guys use it.

I got fakebook a few months ago, so I can facetime my daughter when she's not with me.
I was otherwise always against it, I don't post or comment...but I have found there is alot of useful info on there, bike stuff...and always beautiful classic sportbikes for sale on ebay UK(I'm in the U.S), cool stuff that pops up without searching.

I got fakebook a few months ago, so I can facetime my daughter when she's not with me.
I was otherwise always against it, I don't post or comment...but I have found there is alot of useful info on there, bike stuff...and always beautiful classic sportbikes for sale on ebay UK(I'm in the U.S), cool stuff that pops up without searching.
You know why it pops up WITHOUT searching?
It’s already profiled you by the content you look at…. Yup, track and trace book.
I’ll have no part of it.

You know why it pops up WITHOUT searching?
It’s already profiled you by the content you look at…. Yup, track and trace book.
I’ll have no part of it.

I agree...they have me, we, us everywhere anyway...if they're gonna profile me, and pacify me by showing me awesome sportbikes everyday...I'm ok with that!
lmao!

There is a different one from this seller every day, all classics in great shape

Yeah, I use Facebook but it works well for what I want. I recently bought 2 x IBC cubes, a Ute load of firewood, a heap of old GSX spares etc. When my Gen-1 had an electrical fault a guy in Canada (the other side of the world) talked me through the fix.
Im building a new off grid house and sheds and friends and family 10,000 miles away can see what I’m up to when they log in without time difference issues.

Thats a LOT of crap on Facebook but spend time and make it work for you.

Back