new b king owner

slantman

Registered
Hi all
I just traded my m109r in on a b-king.
I was curious does anyone here belong to b-king.org and if so I registered on that forum about a week ago and they have not activated my account. I have tried to get in touch with the administrator but there in link to his email and you have to be registered in order to PM him. Any help would be appreciated

:welcome::welcome:

We have a B-king area as you may have noticed but you are more than welcome to the Busa group :) We are equal opportunity motorcyclists :)

:welcome: to the org, they are nice bikes. :thumbsup:

I am the owner/admin over there and unless something has changed that I'm not aware of your account doesn't need to be activated. You should receive a welcome email and that should be it. I'm going through a divorce and haven't spent as much time on the site as I should, tomorrow after work I will take a look at it. What email did you register with? If you don't want it public PM me here.

I am the owner/admin over there and unless something has changed that I'm not aware of your account doesn't need to be activated. You should receive a welcome email and that should be it. I'm going through a divorce and haven't spent as much time on the site as I should, tomorrow after work I will take a look at it. What email did you register with? If you don't want it public PM me here.

Sorry about your trouble brother .....

Back