Suzuki Gas Card

Well received my Free Gas Card today from Suzuki for buying my motorcycle over the promotional period which was April/May 1999.I received a Gas Card worth $175 of gas.Thanks to Bob Platt of Yamaha Suzuki Sports Center,1717 Fremont, Seaside,Ca.If anyone in Northen Cal need a new motorcycle Bob's the man to see,his Dealership is near Laguna Seca.

Did you buy a Busa? I didn't know about that offer. I wonder if I am still eligable? I purchased mine in the time frame. Thanks

Yes I also picked mine up during that period!! Do you have a contact #? I called my dealer and several others and they are unaware of this promotion!!!

Sabor

I believe it's dealers promotion,John who rides a TL-R bought his bike in San Mateo and he also got a gas card.Check Chris's TL-R web site and I think it's way down on their tread.Chris's site is http//216.156.97.192/tl1000r.html
Good Luck
I just checked Chris's board and could not find the posting so I'm posting a message on his site so go and check it to find out about the free gas card and if other riders got theirs.

Picked up and paid for my Hayabusa 5/8/99 and someone else on this Board or Chris TL-R board posted the Gas Card and I posted something back about not getting mind and now I get my card.I did give my dealer this web site and the TL-R web site so maybe he read my posting and owed up.Anyways good luck to the rest of the board members.

I called my dealer and they knew nothing of the offer :( I guess it was a regional thing.

Thanks for the info though !

I got the gas cards just before being sent on this trip. Didn't even know anything about it! They showed in the mail. Ahhh, it was Xmas in July.

I had purchased the 'busa at Escondido Cycle Center, North County, San Diego. The letter came from them, but the 'congrats' letter had the Suzuki letterhead.

I'm 99% sure I filed that letter in the circular file a little while after getting it. I'll check again when home, but I suspect it's gone.

I recived mine today , but i also recived a dozen lap dances At a nightclub of my choice.

[This message has been edited by jim p (edited 10 August 1999).]

Back