2000 busa at SeaSide dealer Northern Calif

Anyone looking for a Red/Silver 2000 Hayabusa there is one left as of Dec.29 at the dealer at Yamaha Suzuki Sports Center 1717B Fremont Blvd.,SeaSide,Ca 93955 phone 831-899-2401.This bike is northern California near Monterey,California Laguna Seca area.Good Luck,Talk to Bob Platt for info he is the same person that sold me my bike 99 Copper/Silver.

[This message has been edited by Cisco San Jose (edited 02 January 2000).]

I bought my blue/silver from Bob and Bill at the Seaside Sports Center on Dec 24th (placed a deposit on the bike back on Oct 8th).

These guys are great to deal with - gave me a good price, good service, and no hassles. I was also the typical pain in the neck buyer ("Is it here yet ? Is it here yet ?") and Bill was really good about keeping me informed (got me VINs early so I could insure and stuff). The bike was all polished, tanked-up and ready to go on the day they promised.

I echo Cisco's recommendation. If I buy another bike it will be from the Seaside Sports Center.

Mrabusa_h how much out the door? Got mind for $11,023 out the door with tank bra and full tank of gas!!!!!!!

[This message has been edited by Cisco San Jose (edited 28 January 2000).]

Got my bike at MotoCycles Unlimited in Marin County, CA. last year they sold more Busa's & 650sv then any other shop. and at this time they have 2 Busa's one red, and 1 blue

They take good care of my needs.

But after getting the abusa, I shure do get alot of abuse.

So ABUSA It

Back