Suspect

the po leece are a bunch of baaaastards. they know it toooo. shove it up their friggin fat bastid asses. they need educatin. honestly, i have studied their behavior pattern for yearsnow,. they follow us fast bikers really. so therefore!!!!!!! if we educate them, to a certain, how shall we say ...certain degree, maybe they will go away. but go away they must. they are power hungry animals, feeding on us fasties. kukukuntes. the last report i heard from the police (usa), was, that all speeders are scum. can you beleive that. can you beleive you are scum. you must i fear, not segregate yours elves. you should really make a point of promoting fun on two wheels. it is not a crime. how to go about it seriously in the usa though is unbeknown to me at this present time. i am thinking of holidaying in the states in the near future, but that wopuld only be for a month or two. if i am right, you need someone with knowledge, and stickers and attitude who can (flagrantly?) flaunt oneself in said cops brain. something like that peops. i think it is working in good ol bonnie scotland. isle of man tt all the way.:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead: sort of like when you see a newbie car driver in the learner mobile, you sort of stick it to him/her, to let them know you are a biker, thus being vulnerable, to car drivers; to idiots; to poleeece . does that make sense? like i said, i was hoping to visit america, because, that is where the best natives in the world are from. but what if i get 5 speeding tickets in the month or so i'm there. kukukuntes

Last edited:
the po leece are a bunch of baaaastards. they know it toooo. shove it up their friggin fat bastid asses. they need educatin. honestly, i have studied their behavior pattern for yearsnow,. they follow us fast bikers really. so therefore!!!!!!! if we educate them, to a certain, how shall we say ...certain degree, maybe they will go away. but go away they must. they are power hungry animals, feeding on us fasties. kukukuntes. the last report i heard from the police (usa), was, that all speeders are scum. can you beleive that. can you beleive you are scum. you must i fear, not segregate yours elves. you should really make a point of promoting fun on two wheels. it is not a crime. how to go about it seriously in the usa though is unbeknown to me at this present time. i am thinking of holidaying in the states in the near future, but that wopuld only be for a month or two. if i am right, you need someone with knowledge, and stickers and attitude who can (flagrantly?) flaunt oneself in said cops brain. something like that peops. i think it is working in good ol bonnie scotland. isle of man tt all the way.:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead: sort of like when you see a newbie car driver in the learner mobile, you sort of stick it to him/her, to let them know you are a biker, thus being vulnerable, to car drivers; to idiots; to poleeece . does that make sense? like i said, i was hoping to visit america, because, that is where the best natives in the world are from. but what if i get 5 speeding tickets in the month or so i'm there. kukukuntes

Wow almost forgot what I was going to say, Yep I do beleive those are OKLA. State Troopers in the pic, and if not... Yes we do have them

I gotta speak up here, don't knock those guys from OK, they are really a great bunch of riders doing their job,who also love their busas just as much as the rest of us. One I would refer to as my friend:beerchug:

Im gonna be the guy that says something.......
Thing1...Before you start trashing on police please acknowledge your own ignorance. The fact that you bash all police for the actions of one that mayhave done you wrong, is no different than the attitude that all sport bike riders are irresponsible due to the actions of one. That is the definition of ignorance.
Thing 2... Since you have such a passion to post, have the same passion to read the ORG's rules. In particular the language.
Thing 3... If you do make a trip to America, im sure you just guaranteed your ticket.....

You my friend need "educatin"

Last edited:
Im gonna be the guy that says something.......
Thing1...Before you start trashing on police please acknowledge your own ignorance. The fact that you bash all police for the actions of one that mayhave done you wrong, is no different than the attitude that all sport bike riders are irresponsible due to the actions of one. That is the definition of ignorance.
Thing 2... Since you have such a passion to post, have the same passion to read the ORG's rules. In particular the language.
Thing 3... If you do make a trip to America, im sure you just guaranteed your ticket.....

You my friend need "educatin"

:clap:

Well said :thumbsup: I live in a culdasac ( hope thats spelt right ) I have a cop that lives right across the street from me and another that lives 3 doors down, Both guys are awesome.

Back