Survey

42 YOA, BLACK AND SILVER, 1400 MILES. THIS HAS BEEN QUITE A CHANGE FROM A '79 GS1000E WHICH I AM KEEPING TO REMIND ME FROM "WHENCE THIS BUSA CAME". I HAD FAIRING OFF LAST NIGHT AND COULD NOT BELIEVE HOW TALL THE ENGINE WAS. LOOKED LIKE A SKYSCRAPER COMPARED TO MY 996CC (TO BE EXACT) 1000E.

THIS BUSA IS A WELL THOUGHT OUT PACKAGE!

34 years old, I have a Black/Siver Busa. As an aside, last week someone at my work was asking my friend if he had seen the TLC Extreme Machines show (featuring the Hayabusa)? My friend said, if you look out in the parking lot you will see one. And of course it is mine. I have had some many people ask me..."how fast will it go", or "how fast have you gone on it?" Man do I love this bike!

Copper/Silver, 36, male and 1200 miles. So far, soooooo good. Had my Arai helmet stolen Fri. my fault really. I locked it to the helmet holder and went to work. it was parked behind the building where i work. by the end of day it was gone. BUT! the security cameras were working and security can give me a picture of the thieft. I dont care about the helmet really, it was 4 yrs old, and i was getting the RX7 anyway, but the bastard scratched and chipped my BUSA. I want his head! :)

Copper/Silver, 36, male and 1200 miles. So far, soooooo good. Had my Arai helmet stolen Fri. my fault really. I locked it to the helmet holder and went to work. it was parked behind the building where i work. by the end of day it was gone. BUT! the security cameras were working and security can give me a picture of the thieft. I dont care about the helmet really, it was 4 yrs old, and i was getting the RX7 anyway, but the bastard scratched and chipped my BUSA. I want his head! :)

Currently waiting on a copper /silver.One week to go .Still have my fully customized Soft tail Custom and wont part with it .49 years old and after a trial ride on a mates hayabusa had to have one .

Currently waiting on a copper/silver. One week to go. Age 49
Currently ride a fully worked Softail Custom, and would not part with it.
After a short ride on a mates Hayabusa, I had to have one. Now can't wait.

Copper/silver Vin #2799 Age 46
Other bikes are 1100 Katana, GsxR750(Original production) and a rare in this part of the world (Australia) a HD 350cc trail bike

[This message has been edited by Ozzybusa (edited 13 July 1999).]

Ok I am 34 and I got a copper one. My one claim to fame is that this was my first bike in this country. I had a bunch in the UK.

So to my suprise I found it was perfectly legal to buy this monster without a bike license!

The insurace was murderous, of course, my highest quote was $9000. Second highest was $7200. Then all-state came in at $200.

There was no way I could do the second part of the bike test on the 'Busa. I had to borrow a little Harley to get through!

Copper, I hope you get to kick his ass! If you do, give him a boot in the ribs for me. That stuff is totally lame...he deserves whatever comes to him!

Copper / Silver, I’m 39 and have 4550 miles on my Mother Ship. I had a hard time with the color when I first got it, but I’ve had many complements from woman, so it’s growing on me.

Black/Silver, 40, been riding since I was 13.
2 FZR 1000's, HD FatBoy, various MX
I also Race sports Cars:
I race a Lola in SCCA Nationals, ACRL and IMSA Pro series.
I've owned many fast & exotic cars. The 'Busa is the best performance bang for the buck there is, period.

At age 20 & with no experience,i'm proud to say that i'll be the youngest person on a HAYABUSA.... Y2K!!!
Many of you will say i'm dumb,plenty of you will think i'm crazy.And many of you would have done the same damn thing when you were younger,if only you knew better!!
I'm not what you guys refer to as being a squid!!I'm not a no talent,danger to myself & everyone else,and every time i'd ride like the road was my track!!
I have more sense than that.I already know a great deal about this bike,from reading countless #'s of articles on it.I'm also on my second time through Keith Codes Twist of The Wrist2.Not that this counts for saddle time,but thats soon to come.I'll be fine tuning my skills when some of you guys will be held down by your wives!!
I will have more confidence, than probably most of you guys did when you started out!
So judge me all you want,but maybe first you should judge yourself!!

Back