surging at low speeds

OB_rchh

Registered
Have installed pc 2, hindle super sport exhaust, airbox mod just removed the flapper and plastic under the stock. Using map # 003 between 2800 and 3100 rpm at steady speed bike likes to surge ive tried riching and leaning out the low speed on the pc just can t seem to get it to go away is this normal with the mods i did. ANY IDEALS

YES THE VALVE IS GONE, THAT S HOW I STOPED THE BACKFIRING.GOING TO MY BOTHERS NOW TRY DIFFERNT A AYBE 006 NEVER D=WNLADING BEORE BUT SEE WHAT HAPPENS.

bad move that box mod is horrible.this is the mod belcher at dynojet hates.this mod tarnishes the airbox mod name because it sucks.sorry.

sorry to say my brother had apple couputer would not download. now see why there after bill gates. anyway called dynojet they told me there used to be no map for airbox mod, but he said so many people have done the airbox mod. that they had to come up with a map . said the map to use for this is 007. so when i get chance . check it out you need windows 95 or 98.notice yesterday when the weather was hot the bike acted up more i thought that it would run leaner but the guy from dnyojet said when it s hotter the bike would run richer so i bump the low speed on the pc 2 down 2 bars seem to helped already.keep everybody posted thanks to all that replied. motorhead what s up air mod from 3500 to redline it pulls very hard and clean ?

Back