superbowl predictions

kojack

Registered
colts   vs  cowboys

beware of the cleveland browns in playoffS

dark horse playoff team. they can score on anybody

problem is there defense rankes 32 i think.

what's a cowboy doin pick'n on a little ol colt
rock.gif
just might get kicked.

I'll be amazed if anyone knocks the pats off this year, personally. They just look tooooooo damn good.

I'd love Green Bay to be able to make it, but I'll just be happy with good commercials and a cowboy loss.
cool.gif

Chargers 31
Packers 20

The Jacksonville Jaguars are the dark horse this year! They are nasty and take great pride in running the ball down your throats. They get so close to beating the Chargers in the championship game that it's a crime they don't get to play in the big game also.

Green Bay vs. Colts

New England gets knocked off in their first playoff game.

Chargers  31
Packers   20

The Jacksonville Jaguars are the dark horse this year!  They are nasty and take great pride in running the ball down your throats.  They get so close to beating the Chargers in the championship game that it's a crime they don't get to play in the big game also.
TRUE HOWEVER THE COLTS HAVE BEAT THEM TWICE THIS YEAR

Green Bay and Pats  
winkold.gif
 :::::::::::: Green Bay WINS  
please.gif

ThumbsUp.gif
and Bret Retires while on TOP
laugh.gif

Chargers  31
Packers   20

The Jacksonville Jaguars are the dark horse this year!  They are nasty and take great pride in running the ball down your throats.  They get so close to beating the Chargers in the championship game that it's a crime they don't get to play in the big game also.
TRUE HOWEVER THE COLTS HAVE BEAT THEM TWICE THIS YEAR
Whooped their butts in the 2nd game too, if Lamb recalls.

beware of the browns in playoffs they may make some noise.

Webpage[/url]

Last edited by a moderator:
The Cowboys & Romo appear to me to be fading. They needed several portions of help from the ref to beat the Panthers tonight.

A question to those of you not picking the Patriots: Is it personal/emotional or do you have some logic behind your prediction?

Back