Super Bikes,on the Speed Channel?

HisChild

Registered
I haven't seen the show,SuperBikes on the Speed Channel in a couple of weeks.Did they take it off?
race.gif

I was DVR'ing it but there has not been one on there in a while. Maybe their season was over.

Speed channel on-demand in new york time warner
ch. 1026

Didn't live up to the hype...had one season, don't know if they have a second season coming out. Just re-runs at this point.

Looked to me like they only had 3 episodes and showed them over and over. Jason Britton deserves a whole lot more that that show. Great guy, great speaker and great rider. What a waste.

I loved SUPER BIKES!!
super.gif
They started new season it had bits and pieces from last years shows. 2 new shows then nothing!!!! I taped them all on D.V.D. Jason should have been the only HOST on the show cool guy very talented and always made comments about his love for the HAYABUSA.

I liked the show, but obviously promoted by Kawasaki. It started out kind of sucking but the last few episodes got better.

Can't help but watch this show when it comes on. About motorcycles, must watch. Although I think the show is kind of dumb at times.

Ah well, whaddya gonna do. Still can't help but watch it when it comes on.

(Busa444 @ Jan. 30 2007,20:35) I enjoyed 2 Wheel Tuesday a whole lot better.
Ditto! They could have combined Two Wheel Tuesday and something like Super Bikes. Jason Britton is awsome but they sure showed more about squids then they did about performance or great rides. I like American Thunder too, but that is because Michelle Smith has big....EYES! I would love to see her in cold weather wearing just a t-shirt. Nippleometers.

I liked parts of the show. But i gotta tell ya I was really getting tired of the the whole getto scene. sorry. hope i dont offend any one but i cant stand it. just wish that they would concentrate on the bikes and the ride....

For the most part, Superbikes wasn't really my thing. They had some cool stuff here and there. And I agree that Britton is a VERY TALENTED Rider very knowledgable about bikes and various parts of the sport. He even hung out with former AMA Superbike, Supersport, WSB Champ Scott Russel!!! That should satisfy any viewer 2WT style.

They should change the name of the show to "X-Treme Sportbikes" or "Stuntas" b/c that seems to be the main demographic. Superbikes is very "misleading." I originally thought it was a show on WSB, MotoGP and AMA Superbike racing, since it was replacing 2WT.

According to my dish network preview guide, this Sunday starting at 9:00pm till 4:00am central time superbikes will air on the speed channel.

(jch364 @ Feb. 01 2007,21:52) I liked parts of the show. But i gotta tell ya I was really getting tired of the the whole getto scene. sorry. hope i dont offend any one but i cant stand it. just wish that they would concentrate on the bikes and the ride....
What's wrong wit da hood?They like bikes too!
race.gif

(Kensbusa @ Feb. 02 2007,05:43) According to my dish network preview guide, this Sunday starting at 9:00pm till 4:00am central time superbikes will air on the speed channel.
Thanks,I'll watch!

Back