Busa on the speed channel  !!!

Busa505

Registered
the speed channel has the new busa at 6 am but check ur listings 6 am oct 4th ...i seen it not at 10 pm and they said its the bike to beat for the next ten years its fast n handles like a dream i hope u can see it or record it
beerchug.gif

I guess ill have move doing my deliveries tonite,,, so i can make it home in time!
beerchug.gif

(Busa505 @ Oct. 03 2007,21:34) check your local listing for speed i am in new mexico and its 6 am oct 4th for me
Its showing 8 am for me!

Tried looking on youtube for the superbikes segment...no luck but found this one which was filming alongside the superbike guys:

Last edited by a moderator:
It kinda pissed me off that they tried to cut Aaron Yates ET out of the shot when he took it down the quarter.  It only showed a *.31 so i'm wondering was it a 9.31 or a 10.31?  9.31-impressive, 10.31-not so much.

(COLDSTONE1298 @ Oct. 04 2007,00:07) Tried looking on youtube for the superbikes segment...no luck but found this one which was filming alongside the superbike guys:
Video was great - thanks for sharing!

I must have missed the one on Speed
sad.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
(sk8snw8s @ Oct. 04 2007,12:32) Does anyone know the channel for Speed for customers who have Direct Tv?
Is it 607? I think that may be what ours is...

NICE episode!

Kinda cool watching first the factory rider then Britton wheelie the length of the dragstrip...
laugh.gif

I saw it at 8am this morning, its was a very good show! If what they say, i dont Kawi will keep up! LOL

Back