Speed Channel interview

semperfi

Registered
If you watch Speed Channel at 1 PM central time, Jason Britton interviews me in the Kawasaki tent at the MotoGP race in Indy. :thumbsup: ( I am the old guy with the Busa shirt on )

Last edited:
Well darn, they did not show the interview, just shots of me in the background. I thought I would have my 5 minutes of fame! Oh well, maybe next year.:laugh:

what im watching that one on dvr right now. got it paused to do some org. surfing:laugh: im gonna find you:lol:

hey is this you?

100_2906.jpg

If you watch Speed Channel at 1 PM central time, Jason Britton interviews me in the Kawasaki tent at the MotoGP race in Indy. :thumbsup: ( I am the old guy with the Busa shirt on )
wearing a busa shirt in a kawi tent and he is interviewing you, not the other way around?
hum, cool either way i guess..

True. I actually clicked by that on my way up to higher digital channels,, and I said to myself, 'Wow, I can't think of the last time I watched that pathetic channel.' ??? It just really slid down a deep hole. It's just rerun after rerun. Terrible programing, etc., etc. Even when MotoGP is aired, they go to commercial after commercial and kill the whole effort. Same for F1.

Sorry for the rant. Just how I feel

Back