Super Bike Mag gives busa bad rap?

Blah blah blah.. On my second and still smilin'
smile.gif

Had an 02, now have an 05 Limited and won't have any other bike. Course my first was a 00 ZX-11, then went to a TL-1000 which I hated, traded it in on my 02 busa and never looked back.

rock.gif

YEAH I THOUGHT THAT WAS BS. EVERYONE KNOWS THE BUSA IS THE BIKE TO BEAT. IVE GOT THAT ISSUE OF SUPERBIKE HERE. THE ETS AND EVERYTHING WERE WRONG.

Just read a test of the same bikes over here in the UK
They used a 440 mile road trek including the isle of man tt course, dyno, strip down etc and the Busa won no problems. Also 3 of the 4 testers preferred the busa  
jump9.gif

Spent a few k miles on the "S". The K1200S is a better (way better) handling and braking bike, not quite as quick or fast at the Busa though. Personally, I'd worry more about the Busa being eaten by a ZX14!

cool.gif
cool.gif
cool.gif

cool.gif

cool.gif

Of these choices the blackbird to me wasn't worthy of being considered LOL.

I read the article and I think the busa came out pretty good, remember it is competing against newer technology and a redesigned zx12r. What bike can say 6 years out of the showroom unchanged it was still the measure of speed. The suz 1k has changed 3 times in 4 years so look at the need for upgrades for competition.

I thinks it's time for a lil upgrade for the bus, but I commend Suz for putting a bike on the market that almost 7 years later can still lay the smack down on any bike pending who's twisting the throttle.

A brand new $20,000 motorcycle better have something to offer after making such bold claims upon it's creation. As for the zx12, many call it faster simply because it makes more horses. Flat line the Busa and 12r are the Kings of Speed and thanks to speed limiters they'll always be.....1 and 2 respectively of course
tounge.gif

Back