Sunny Day in TX

rubber2burn

Donating Member
Registered
Well It was raining this morning here in Austin, TX from that nasty storm cell that came through and killed those people in Eagle Pass my prayers go out to those families that lost family members.  Then this afternoon the sun came out and Lunch time came around so I decided to go home grab lunch and the Bike.  Well I pulled the bike out of the garage and the sun light hit the paint and all the flake in the paint was sparkling and all I could do is stand there and think to my self god that is one SEXY bike right there. Well then I turned the key and hit the road back to work boy I love the new Toll road here in Austin.  The guys that laid that raod did a hell of a job it is just flat smooth.  Well out were it starts by my house not to many Leo's hang that way had to open her up a bit I wish I would have had a helmet cam. Took me about 9-10 minutes to get back to work.  Wish I had pictures or Vid to share but it is all just a memory now until tomorrow it is supposed to be sunny for the rest of the week.  Hope the weather stays right for you guy that are attending the Bash I will be there next year.

05_busa_2.jpg

mmmmmMMMMmmmmm...    fresh balcktop..... yeah!   Sounds like fun. My bike's in the shop getting all tuned and tweaked for race season. It's almost done but raining for the next few days
sad.gif

Sorry to hear about those families and my condolences go out to them! Your bike is lookin' quite nice.
super.gif

Cool and VERY WINDY here... left the bike at home... Plus i just changed the oil and havent put it all back together yet...

Perfect day in Dallas, however did'ent ride the bike took the truck,,,gotta get a tank bag so i can bring dinner home for the wife and kidos.Trucks nice but its not the busa!

Truck__Small_.JPG

Back