Sunday ride

Well my two hour spin turned into four and now my butt is sore
thumb_up.gif
   Enjoy

end

4_6_08_ride_111.jpg

Very nice, oh, and keep the poison oak/ivey/sumac away from me. I would look like the Jabba the Hut.

Nice Bill. I slept ALL DAY. Did'nt wake up till 5:00PM. I was up all Night !!!
cool.gif
cool.gif
beerchug.gif
beerchug.gif
beerchug.gif
beerchug.gif
beerchug.gif
beerchug.gif

That one Picture of Rocks kinda Reminds me of "Stonehenge" I got to see it up close in 2004 !

Robert

cool.gif

beerchug.gif

beerchug.gif

beerchug.gif

beerchug.gif

beerchug.gif

That's a beautiful road...those gravel looked a little dicey though.  One of these days I'm going to make my way back to the bay area.
beerchug.gif

what a nice day it was great shots Bill! I worked on my bike all day getting her ready for friday to Oregon
beerchug.gif
and Robert is right i thought the same thing it looks like Stonehenge
thumb_up.gif

Hey Bill, when you take a pic of yourself coming around a corner, do you set the camera on the ground, press delay, then real quick get back on the scooter, ride down the road, hang a u turn, then pretend you're just riding past? Sincerely, Your friend, Doyle

Hey Bill, when you take a pic of yourself coming around a corner, do you set the camera on the ground, press delay, then real quick get back on the scooter, ride down the road, hang a u turn, then pretend you're just riding past?    Sincerely, Your friend, Doyle
Quite an imagination young man.  Pretend
rofl.gif

rofl.gif
   No the camera only has 2 and 10 sec timer,I'd have to be able to ride as good as you Doyle to pull that off, although it does shoot video?

My other friend Bill just happen to be passing by as I was snapping shots, hes 74 yrs young and has an 05 and 07 R1, he rotates them in use and in motion
thumb_up.gif

4_6_08_ride_027.jpg

rofl.gif

Back