Sunday morning drive

Dan

Married to HRH Grammy
Donating Member
Registered
Diana and I were a little restless so we decided to get out and go for a drive. The weather has been so warm lately, the pastures are starting to really green up.

IMG_1783.jpg

We decided to run up to Lake Texoma and see what was going on but the wind had really picked up and the lake had whitecaps on it.

IMG_1787.jpg

You guys have some nice toys :whistle: Glad you had a nice time and shared it with us :thumbsup:

I drove it for the first time today. It was so cool! I'd love to take it to the Dragon.

In chicago now, let's run it this weekend.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

In chicago now, let's run it this weekend.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

I am afraid if I ride in the Lotus...I will buy one! :rolleyes:Cant ever have enough toys....:D Maybe I will take sunday off. :thumbup:

Forgot we are taking it Corpus this weekend. It's my parents 50th anniversary and Diana and I are taking them out to celebrate. How about the weekend after?

Sounds like fun. You too have a safe trip. We will catch you next time. Definately want to check out the Lotus tho. :D

You are in Chicago and didnt came here to visit us? :corner:

Sorry... This is a quick trip, got in yesterday afternoon leaving Thursday evening. I'll be coming up this way monthly now so I'll be sure to head your way.

Back