Summer's Here

Yeah.! Summer is here. My phone was showing 106' heat index yesterday here in west coast of Florida. This is the slow riding season for me. Not only is it too hot to wear all my gear, but if your are not home by 3pm you'll get soaked with the storms that come through everyday after 3pm.

When it's this warm I usually go out in the mornings for a bit.Luckily we don't have to deal with much humidity(it's still 93 here with 11% at 7:40PM),right now I'm out in the garage with a fan on and it's pretty comfortable(and no sweat:D).

When it's this warm I usually go out in the mornings for a bit.Luckily we don't have to deal with much humidity(it's still 93 here with 11% at 7:40PM),right now I'm out in the garage with a fan on and it's pretty comfortable(and no sweat:D).
Here, all you need to do is step outside and you'll be soaked within minutes. Lol.! Humidity is bad. 100% most of the time. Right now is only 76', but 90% humidity!!!!

I hear ya bro,lived in Indian Harbour Beach for about a year back in the '80's and the humidity was brutal...spent a lot of time in the titty bars.:D

Summer is finally here in NY but it is always way too short. I need to move south to a better climate.
Jim

Back