Suggestions on Appearance Mods - 2011 Busa White

Beezy

Registered
I need help putting together a parts list for the Busa. All I have right now is the Dual Yosh TRC pipes. What would everyone suggest for: lower rear/front (not 100% on lowering front, should I?), black extend swingarm, competition kickstand, and tank protector (I want to cover some of the white so like a gripper pad/tank protector). Any other suggestions? I have another post about cages and frame sliders, suggestions welcome on here as well.

Thanks in advanced. What did people do before forums? ha

I know you're asking about apperance mods but may I suggest:
* suspension set-up
* brake upgrades
* good gear (head to toe)

For appearance:
* double bubble screen
* undertail kit
* aftermarket mirrors

Best of luck.

Here ya go:

PashnitBikeBuild: Modding the NEW Pashnit Hayabusa - Pashnit Motorcycle Forum

Still a lot of stuff to do as I work through my list.

Dsc00012_900.jpg

Dsc00004_900.jpg

DSC00135_panels.jpg

Dsc00012_900.jpg

Dsc00004_900.jpg

DSC00135_panels.jpg

you will not believe how long that seat sat on a shelf in my garage......sheer coincidence that it became available for sale :whistle:

Im in the market for a seat. trying to decide between corbin, suzuku gel seat and the new zero gravity seat. :banghead:

Im in the market for a seat. trying to decide between corbin, suzuku gel seat and the new zero gravity seat. :banghead:

Based on the dozens of threads here asking WHAT SEAT IS BEST, etc. best suggestion I can offer is to actually ride in one for a long time (hundreds of miles for several hours). I liked the Corbin when I had it (but some owners find it too stiff/hard). Also happy with the Suz gel seat I currently have (some find it too hard/stiff also plus it gets very hot when left in the sun). Tobin/New Image (see pic below) has a lot of fans as well. The ZG seat is new (IIRC) to the seat market.

For reference, I am 70 inches tall (30-in inseam) and weigh 180 lbs.

100_7147.jpg

Based on the dozens of threads here asking WHAT SEAT IS BEST, etc. best suggestion I can offer is to actually ride in one for a long time (hundreds of miles for several hours). I liked the Corbin when I had it (but some owners find it too stiff/hard). Also happy with the Suz gel seat I currently have (some find it too hard/stiff also plus it gets very hot when left in the sun). Tobin/New Image (see pic below) has a lot of fans as well. The ZG seat is new (IIRC) to the seat market.

For reference, I am 70 inches tall (30-in inseam) and weigh 180 lbs.

100_7147.jpg

I'm 6'2 315lbs and the stocker has to go. feel like im riding on wood after an hour of riding. Guess i will read more reviews and make a decision

I'm 6'2 315lbs and the stocker has to go. feel like im riding on wood after an hour of riding. Guess i will read more reviews and make a decision

Before you give up on the stocker, check these guys out: Motorcycle Driver Seat Modifications

Give them your stats and what you want/need in a seat. I had them mod the seat for my Harley ($50 for Rider's Choice) and very pleased with the results (plus much cheaper than buying an aftermarket Harley seat) HINT: read up on the DOUBLE DECKER MOD option

Back