Stupid and/or funny purchase's you have regret's over....

rubbersidedown

TURBO-BUSA-RIDIN'-BASTID
Donating Member
Registered
I got one,mostly funny to me. Everybody is in an' uproar,ecstatic, giddy with excitement...yup,Costco has just come to town.Bigtime thing for this little town.So me and the house mouse jump on the harley and blast out to see what all the hooplah is about. Walk the entire store,OK,so what...no big deal that I can see.So we just grab a jug of milk [need some of that] large items are out of the question 'cause we rode instead of taking the truck.OK,got the milk,head for home.Well,some time passes as it always does.Get a letter in the mail...Costco membership has expired.[an entire year has gone bye-bye].Fine,no big deal,just lay down another 50 buckaroos and we'll be all set to save millions more on krap that we don't really need or want. Funny/stoopid part. It dawns on me that over the past year we whent out to Costco exactly...ZERO TIMES.
Yup,Ol' Rubb at his best once again.
Most peoples outlay for a jug of milk...4 bucks. What does yours truely pay...1 jug of milk...$54.oo dolla'.
You are all feeling intellectually superior to me right now aren't you,I can tell,you don't have to say anything...butt I know you will.

The movie "Dumb and Dumber" well...I played BOTH characters. Hit in the head one too many times

You be the judge. Rubbah.

I'm pretty methodical when it comes to purchases, my wife will tell you I generally drive her nuts when it comes to buying anything of significance...I research the crap out what I'm looking at.

I'd say my current house is a purchase I kind of regret.....its a decent house with an acre of land but if I were to do it all over, I'd have bought a place on a larger piece of land so I can do more things.

I really would like a place I can set up my own range and cut walking paths through the bush...and get a mini tractor (I'd drive that everywhere).

My wife and I have been talking about actually doing that and selling our current house-the only down-fall to this is being retired, my desire and will to move again is not a reality.

I'm pretty methodical when it comes to purchases, my wife will tell you I generally drive her nuts when it comes to buying anything of significance...I research the crap out what I'm looking at.

I'd say my current house is a purchase I kind of regret.....its a decent house with an acre of land but if I were to do it all over, I'd have bought a place on a larger piece of land so I can do more things.

I really would like a place I can set up my own range and cut walking paths through the bush...and get a mini tractor (I'd drive that everywhere).

My wife and I have been talking about actually doing that and selling our current house-the only down-fall to this is being retired, my desire and will to move again is not a reality.
I went from 5 acres in 2014 to 1 acre (regret). Now I want to downsize again to maybe a small lot or garden home. I would get rid of my riding mower and other yard stuff. But with the two big collies they need the yard to run. One is 7 years old and the other two. So it will be a while.

I really dread the thought of moving again though. The wife is kind of a hoarder and I keep her under control. Moving is one way to purge all the junk. Sometimes I throw stuff away when she is at work. She never notices :thumbsup:

Depends on how much you paid Troy. Asian purchase? Or one of them fine mail order brides from the Baltic countries.
This photo gives new meaning to the fedex advertising slogan...
"When You Absolutely Have to "Get It" Overnight."

Kiddin' Troy.I have shall we say,a unique sense of humor,or the lack there of.

Rubb.

The current pandemic has made a lot of our choices look peculiar. I bought a touring bike, a Honda ST1300 which currently sits, but hopefully life will return to normal. It might still sit but hopefully I won't feel as foolish, and that's what it's all about.

Back