Stunters gone wild

WOW
SHOCKED.gif

The message from the guy who posted it on the link site I believe:

Squids Gone Wild If there was ever a compilation of scenes that show what the dangers of being an idiot on a bike this is it. I’m not bragging about stunting, or advertising for the stunting crowd. This video is a prime example of why I don’t stunt. It’s also why I try to discourage riders from stunting. If it can happen it will. Personally, I’m amazed at how many of these guys go down without gear. I’m also amazed at the number of idiots there are out in public places acting like complete morons. Please don’t delete this. I say it serves as a public service announcement of sorts. In an amusing and sick kinda way.

bunch of dumb azzes on bikes...... no gear, no brains...... maybe if a couple of them wind up in pine boxes they would use better judgement.... jack azzez

(RCKTMAN @ Jan. 04 2007,10:51) bunch of dumb azzes on bikes...... no gear, no brains...... maybe if a couple of them wind up in pine boxes they would use better judgement.... jack azzez
They're just young, dumb and full of ***...but some of that is just straight up stupid.

If someone were to give me their bike to attempt a few SIMPLE stunts w/ gear I would give it a shot. I just don't understand the lack of logic in someone trashing an $8-11+k motorcycle like that. You're going to be wiping out consecutively attempting all those stunts...and eventually scrapping your bike for parts.

show me where psycho? I got it from psychobike, sure you didnt see it there?

I have no sympathy at all for stunters in traffic or any that endanger others or property.

I have no sympathy for stunters that get injuries because they're wearing flip flops and shorts.

Having said that, I respect professional stunters and their skills.
beerchug.gif

(Charlesbusa @ Jan. 04 2007,22:51) I have no sympathy at all for stunters in traffic or any that endanger others or property.

I have no sympathy for stunters that get injuries because they're wearing flip flops and shorts.

Having said that, I respect professional stunters and their skills.  
beerchug.gif
My sentiments exactly!
coffee.gif

(psycobusa @ Jan. 04 2007,19:42) i posted the repost link under the gay pic for ya
But keep in mind psyco that you post up about half of all moto video links we see here...so just about everything is a repost to you.

i dont know, but when the bike starts to flip over and over, it looks like its a total loss. is that right? are these guys having alittle fun with the chance of destroying a 7-10K dollar motorcycle. one wheelie for the camera and you might lose 7grand. thats crazy. i'll keep mine on 2 wheels, unless the second gear shift brings it up, about a foot is all i need before i gotta feather the clutch. cool cool.

bone

(bone @ Jan. 04 2007,22:27) i dont know,  but when the bike starts to flip over and over,  it looks like its a total loss.  is that right?  are these guys having alittle fun with the chance of destroying a 7-10K dollar motorcycle.  one wheelie for the camera and you might lose 7grand.  thats crazy.  i'll keep mine on 2 wheels,  unless the second gear shift brings it up,  about a foot is all i need before i gotta feather the clutch.  cool cool.

bone
I bet some of those bikes are stolen anyways, so they don't care.

(300Busa @ Jan. 05 2007,00:35)
(bone @ Jan. 04 2007,22:27) i dont know,  but when the bike starts to flip over and over,  it looks like its a total loss.  is that right?  are these guys having alittle fun with the chance of destroying a 7-10K dollar motorcycle.  one wheelie for the camera and you might lose 7grand.  thats crazy.  i'll keep mine on 2 wheels,  unless the second gear shift brings it up,  about a foot is all i need before i gotta feather the clutch.  cool cool.

bone
I bet some of those bikes are stolen anyways, so they don't care.
that and the fact some of em get insurance on the bike after its been crashed and claim it stolen later on
pirate.gif

Back